Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1459347 - 10/26/10 12:47 PM It pays to use a nerdy belt clip for your cell?
A_G Online
10K Club
Is Putting a Cell Phone in Your Pocket a Health Risk?

snip

We are a nation grown numb to the seemingly endless fine print that accompanies our purchases. But every now and then a product is sold with a warning that should command attention. Consider the little-noticed bit of legalese that comes in the safety manual for Apple's iPhone 4: "When using iPhone near your body for voice calls or for wireless data transmission over a cellular network, keep iPhone at least 15 mm (5/8 inch) away from the body, and only use carrying cases, belt clips, or holders that do not have metal parts and that maintain at least 15 mm (5/8 inch) separation between iPhone and the body," the warning reads.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1459452 - 10/26/10 02:30 PM Re: It pays to use a nerdy belt clip for your cell? A_G
~*HappyGirl*~ Offline
~*HappyGirl*~
In the sauna...
I love these warnings =/

Return to Top
#1459479 - 10/26/10 02:57 PM Re: It pays to use a nerdy belt clip for your cell? ~*HappyGirl*~
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
eek

I like carrying the phone in my pants pocket.....

Return to Top
#1459619 - 10/26/10 05:31 PM Re: It pays to use a nerdy belt clip for your cell? Pale Rider
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Keeping your phone in your pocket, especially while driving could at least keep you from texting or talking while driving, possibly preventing a car crash. A car crash is likely more harmful than some RF waves to your nether-region. smirk

Return to Top
#1459626 - 10/26/10 05:35 PM Re: It pays to use a nerdy belt clip for your cell? GuitarDude
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: GuitarDude
Keeping your phone in your pocket, especially while driving could at least keep you from texting or talking while driving, possibly preventing a car crash. A car crash is likely more harmful than some RF waves to your nether-region. smirk

Besides I have never seen a two headed child before.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1459628 - 10/26/10 05:37 PM Re: It pays to use a nerdy belt clip for your cell? Pale Rider
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Originally Posted By: Pale
eek

I like carrying the phone in my pants pocket.....

set to vibrate, no doubt, then hits redial on his office phone all day...

Return to Top