BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1756881 - 11/09/12 06:26 PM Holiday Letters to the Military
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
As a member of the Red Cross Board, I would like to share this and ask others to participate. Our military give up Holidays to keep us safe and it only fitting that we thank them and wish them well.

The Red Cross is inviting the public to send messages of thanks and holiday cheer until December 7 by mailing them to:

Holiday Mail for Heroes
P.O. Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456

Pitney Bowes Inc. receives cards at the special Holiday Mail post office box, and screens them for hazardous materials. Pitney Bowes screens, packages and ships the cards at no charge, and contributes thousands of volunteer hours at sites around the country.

Red Cross volunteers across the United States and on military installations overseas then sort and deliver the cards throughout the holiday season. The Red Cross and Pitney Bowes have received and distributed more than 4.7 million cards for members of the U.S. Armed Forces, veterans and their families since the program began in 2006.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1756885 - 11/09/12 06:32 PM Re: Holiday Letters to the Military Queen Mum
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
I was just wondering what to do with the two boxes of cards left from previous holidays.

Thank you for sharing.

Return to Top
#1756892 - 11/09/12 06:38 PM Re: Holiday Letters to the Military Queen Mum
Y'all Comply Offline
100 Club
Y'all Comply
Land of Pears
My family is fortunate to have my husband home with us during this holiday season we will most certainly participate.

Thank you for sharing!!

FKA Jenabq

Return to Top