Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

I know I am! And, it’s about STINKIN’ time, too!

Well, the season has already started with several games having been played, but none of them really matter. The ONLY games that will matter are:

October 8th, 2022: REVENGE Game: TAMU @ Bama (Predicted Result: 41-17 Bama!)

December 3rd, 2022: SEC Championship Game: (likely another REVENGE Game) UGA vs ALA (Predicted Result: 38-20 ALA!)

and

January 9th, 2023: National Championship Game: (prediction) OH St vs Alabama (Predicted Result: 33-23 Alabama!)

And, of course, you KNOW the eventual outcome…

Nick Saban holding yet another CFP trophy above his head for all to see!

Don’t believe me? Just look at the CFP stats: After Bama loses a championship game (sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little), they come back STRONG to win another title. (Ah, that cleansed the palate! Roll Tide!)

Just in case you were sleeping in the last few minutes, I’ve already predicted two (2) of the four (4) CFP teams. (HINT: They were Ohio St and Alabama.)

The other two (2) sorry excuses for playoff teams are likely the Sooners (as I don’t think the Longhorns are ready to compete just yet) and possibly the Utes (as I also don’t believe the Trojans are up to the challenge, either).

Anyway, that luckless team to whom you’ve pinned your hopes has people pointing and laughing and you need to stop it…you’re just embarrassing yourself!

And, since your team has no shot, you might as well try your hapless luck at the 2022-2023 Yahoo College Football Pick’em Challenge!

You can’t win against me, but maybe it’ll make you feel better about your loser “team!”

Enter if you dare!!!

You can sign up at http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college and join one (or preferably both) of the challenge groups.

FWIW, this season’s championship game will be played in Los Angeles (on Monday, January 9th). As such, I’ve established two groups to challenge your (ahem) “skills.”

PB I [Group ID #3904; password: losangeles (all together and lower case)] is for the weak and the pathetic. (Okay. Not really.) But, here, all you need to do is simply pick game winners…straight up; however, to make it a little more interesting, we will be utilizing confidence points. So, depending on how strongly you feel your prediction, you’ll select your points…the stronger your confidence in your pick, the more points you should use.

PB II [Group ID #3906; password: losangeles (all together and lower case)] is for the BOLD and the undauted. In this group, you’ll have to employ some additional strategy and cunning. Not only will you use confidence points, but you’ll also have to choose your “winner” against the spread. The spread or “the line” is determined by the Vegas odds-makers. This requires you to decide not which team will win the game, but which team will beat the spread. Select your confidence points based on how firmly you believe a team will (or will not) cover.

NOTE: If there is no spread or the line is “Off,” it becomes just like PB I…just pick the winner & choose how many points to assign. And, if the “favorite” team wins over the “underdog” by exactly the line set by Vegas, it’s called a “push” and no one gets any points. (Sorry, that’s the “house” playing the odds.)

This is so easy, even an Auburn fan can get it!

And, should you have any questions, feel free to contact me at: dallastide at g mail dot com (without any spaces or underscores)…and, invite others to join us, too!

-Mike

#RollTide
Last edited by Dallas Tide; 08/31/22 09:07 PM.