Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1248598 - 09/11/09 01:40 PM Net Economy
DRN Offline
Virginia
We are an ITI bank currently using GlobalVision's Patriot Officer. We are considering moving to Net Economy and would appreciate talking to any ITI bank that has switched from Patriot Officer to Net Economy. Your feedback is appreciated.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1248607 - 09/11/09 01:53 PM Re: Net Economy DRN
ACBbank Offline
Power Poster
ACBbank
New York City
We looked very closely at Net Economy and decided not to go that route. At the time, we wernt confident that FiServ had properly trained their staff to handle any issues that arose. There were a lot of "Ill have to follow up with you" to the questions I asked.

Whether this has changed in the following year, I cant say. PPO is a good product, but their CS/training isnt too good. We are actually moving from PPO to BAM by early 2010.

Return to Top
#1248914 - 09/11/09 05:24 PM Re: Net Economy ACBbank
DorothyC Offline
New Poster
SoCal
We too are an ITI bank with NO software. We recently converted to Fiserv as our data processor and are also considering Fiserv's net economy.I would appreciate any info or opinions on this product.

We shall never forget...A time to honor, a time to remember

Return to Top
#1249158 - 09/11/09 08:46 PM Re: Net Economy DorothyC
EdieT Offline
EdieT
PA
We are currently using Patriot Officer & have since 2007. We considered switching to Net Economy because we were told that Patriot Officer was not going to be updated or have techincal support. However, Net Economy developed so many problems that Fiserv decided to continue to support PO for at least 2-3 more years, so that's where we are staying. For now.

Return to Top
#1249327 - 09/12/09 01:33 AM Re: Net Economy EdieT
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
I am hoping they get the Net Economy issues worked our soon. PO is a chore, and Fiserv is unwilling to keep up with the innovations Global Systems has made with PO.

Return to Top
#1251646 - 09/16/09 09:10 PM Re: Net Economy #Just Jay
AML247 Offline
100 Club
SC
We actually did convert to NE from PPO. From one respect, we did not utilize PPO as much as we should have and did not have enough support to use it to it's full advantage. Since our other apps are all ITI, we felt integration would be key. Having said that, the comments about follow-up and support are spot on. The biggest issue is that NE does not have the Crystal Reporting feature that PPO has, so we were told that we would need to buy the NE Reporting Pkg............so we did, and it doesn't work. Not one report has been accurate in the past 3 months. We use a 3rd party service provider and they're making some changes that should make it better, so I'm giving it a little more time. However, we converted in July and there have already been 2 upgrades to NE and we haven't been able to get either one in place. If you have specific questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them..........Or "I'll have to get back with you on that"!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z