Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1726341 - 08/02/12 01:17 PM New SAR form
Lele Offline
Platinum Poster
Lele
In the Sun
Is anyone using the new SAR form yet? I do not see it on the FINCEN site. Am I over looking it? We have always filed electronically but wanted to try the new form...

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1726350 - 08/02/12 01:23 PM Re: New SAR form Lele
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
The Form 111 is available for filing. If you want to play around with a dummy: User Test System.

Return to Top
#1726402 - 08/02/12 02:17 PM Re: New SAR form Lele
Dani York, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
Dani York, CRCM
TN
I've been using it since it came out. First thing to check is to make sure you have authority to use it. If you are not the supervisory user for efiling at your bank, you will have to ask your supervisory user to add that filing to your selection list. If you are the supervisory user or after you have been granted access to the form by your supervisory user, look for a section called "New Reports" and select file FinCEN SAR.
Last edited by Dani York; 08/02/12 02:19 PM.

Return to Top
#1726914 - 08/03/12 12:50 PM Re: New SAR form Lele
Lele Offline
Platinum Poster
Lele
In the Sun
Dani - I do not see that option - new Reports and I am the supervisory user. What am I missing?

Return to Top
#1726919 - 08/03/12 12:55 PM Re: New SAR form Lele
Dani York, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
Dani York, CRCM
TN
After you log in to BSA efiling, on the left side of the main screen, look under User Management. Right below that selection menu is a section called "New Reports" (6th section from the top), and under that is "Legacy Reports".

Return to Top
#1726983 - 08/03/12 02:04 PM Re: New SAR form Lele
Lele Offline
Platinum Poster
Lele
In the Sun
Thanks Dani - apparently after all of these years, I was not the supervisory user! I did find out who was and they are adding me.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z