Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#166866 - 03/05/04 06:11 PM CRA instruction book
Anonymous
Unregistered

I understand there is a FFIEC CRA instruciton book out there. I have been unable to locate this book. Is it on the web or must I order it? Anyone know? Would appreciate any help!

Return to Top
CRA
#166867 - 03/05/04 06:43 PM Re: CRA instruction book
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
http://www.ffiec.gov/cra/guide.htm
The above is called CRA A Guide to Getting it Right. I'm not sure if this is what you're after. This guide generally explains reporting procedures for CRA. Personally I'd supliment it with the Call Report Instructions for a complete guide to correct reporting.

http://www.ffiec.gov/cra/examinations.htm
The guide above (there are several) explains the CRA examination process in the eyes of the FFIEC. Good information but general. I prefer to have the bank examiners work book for the agency I report to. I'd suggest you consider doing a search on your own agencies website for additional detailed information.

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#166868 - 03/05/04 07:33 PM Re: CRA instruction book
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the information. It's not exactly what I'm looking for but it will help.
Thanks!

Return to Top
#166869 - 03/05/04 07:40 PM Re: CRA instruction book
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
If there is something particular you're looking for (what in a CRA guide do you want to know about?) let me know. I have about two million favorites saved LOL

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#166870 - 03/05/04 09:02 PM Re: CRA instruction book
CEB Offline
CEB
California
You might also want to check with Kirchman they have a detailed, and easy to read manual you can download.

Return to Top