Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2214224 - 05/22/19 08:59 PM Loan Purchases- Peer Data
WABComply Offline
100 Club
We are in the process of setting up a loan purchase program to try to tighten up our CRA lending activity in certain areas. I need to present estimated figures for approval, I have searched by the CFPB and FFIEC sites trying to locate peer lending data within certain counties. I narrowed down our peers deposit market share (state) but I am having trouble locating the lending data I need. In my searches many of the Bank's I labeled as peers aren't really lending in the assessment areas I am looking for. Any suggestions on how I can search up this data?

We have CRAWiz but Peer Data unfortunately was not in the contract. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Return to Top
CRA
#2214352 - 05/24/19 04:36 PM Re: Loan Purchases- Peer Data WABComply
Len S Offline
Diamond Poster
Connecticut
We offer CRA market rank and market share reports by county. If you want more information contact me at LenSuzio@GeoDataVision.com.

Return to Top
#2214357 - 05/24/19 05:11 PM Re: Loan Purchases- Peer Data WABComply
WABComply Offline
100 Club
Thank you. I will speak to our CCO when he returns from his vacation (2 weeks) as well as our lending departments.
Last edited by WABComply; 05/24/19 05:12 PM.
Return to Top