Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2225553 - 11/13/19 06:32 PM CD Through Arts - SF Fed
TMatt87 Offline
Diamond Poster
TMatt87
Idaho
Further proof San Francisco is another planet. First it was CD through helping LMI communities prevent damages from climate change, then CD through reducing racial inequality, now it is "Transforming Community Development through Arts and Culture."

Just got this email:

Be inspired! Explore an evolving era in community development that infuses art and cultural practice to help residents reclaim community identity, strengthen cultural resilience, and build power to shape neighborhood planning and creative placemaking.

Today, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts hosts “Transforming Community Development through Arts and Culture,” and you can tune in live on Twitter via @sffed starting at 3:00 P.M. PT.

Discover how artists are working with communities and community development organizations to tackle some of the most pressing and complex issues of our time.

The program will explore themes from a new issue of Community Development Innovation Review from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, PolicyLink, and ArtPlace America. Read the full issue here.

Return to Top
CRA
#2225616 - 11/14/19 03:07 PM Re: CD Through Arts - SF Fed TMatt87
CompliantOkie Offline
Gold Star
CompliantOkie
OOOOOOklahoma
There is no way my exam team would accept an investment related to the arts as CD. Further proof of San Fran being out of touch with the rest of the world AND further proof that the CRA exam needs to be modernized. I really need the OCC to release their proposal so we can have an idea the rules we're playing under!!

Return to Top