Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2222708 - 10/01/19 02:44 PM Climate Change Impact Study
TMatt87 Offline
Diamond Poster
TMatt87
Idaho
We have recently donated to our state university to help commission a study on the potential effects of climate change on the state and local economies. Normally, I wouldn't consider this for CRA consideration, however, with the San Fran Fed issuing guidance that efforts to fight or protect against the effects of climate change could qualify, I wanted to get other opinions.

Return to Top
CRA
#2222890 - 10/02/19 07:29 PM Re: Climate Change Impact Study TMatt87
Len S Offline
Diamond Poster
Connecticut
You can't find anything better that really and directly will help your community? This isn't the forum to debate anthropogenic global warming but I know enough to know that the impact of CO2 is very small. I've written published columns about the topic and I can share links to well written scientific articles that debunk the alarmism. Please don't waste your money. Do something that really will benefit your community. And I wouldn't bet that examiners will accept the donation as qualified for CD recognition. What definition do you think it would qualify under - community services targeted to LMI people, affordable housing, economic development or revitalization/stabilization of LMI tracts, etc? You would be taking a risk when you should be able to find something that you know will qualify for CD credit.

Return to Top