Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2233278 - 03/19/20 11:17 AM CRA Public File - Lobby and Drive-Thru Hours
Tennismom Offline
Platinum Poster
Tennismom
We have reduced and/or eliminated lobby hours, with the exception of "by appointment" in some of our branches due to COVID-19. Suggestions if we should indicate this in our April 1st update to the Public File or show the hours of our lobby operation prior to COVID-19?

Return to Top
CRA
#2233279 - 03/19/20 11:25 AM Re: CRA Public File - Lobby and Drive-Thru Hours Tennismom
Adam Witmer Offline
Power Poster
Well, these are uncharted waters, so there isn't a clear answer. The conservative answer, of course, is to go ahead and throw something in your public file about it. That said, your branches aren't really closed, but by appointment only at this point so I'm not sure it would be technically required, but again, the guidance doesn't address this type of situation.

And if you know an auditor or examiner may be looking at your public file, its always easier to be proactive than to fight it after the fact. Either way, I'd call this a very low-risk concern.

All statements are my opinion, not those of my employer, and should not be taken as legal advice.
www.compliancecohort.com

Return to Top
#2233288 - 03/19/20 01:57 PM Re: CRA Public File - Lobby and Drive-Thru Hours Tennismom
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
I would just show your normal operating hours. What you do under emergency conditions has no bearing on them.

Return to Top