Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1082401 - 11/14/08 09:30 PM Stickers From FDIC RE: Temp. Increase in Dep. Ins
Reads Regs Offline
Diamond Poster
Just curious, did anyone who ordered stickers from the FDIC about the temporary increase in deposit insurance receive them? If so, how long ago? My Retail Banking area said that they sent a fax to the FDIC a while ago requesting the stickers and they haven't received them yet.

Ordering stickers was mentioned in this FDIC FIL. http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2008/fil08102.html

I am aware that the FDIC temporarily removed their deposit insurance products order form from their web site. http://www2.fdic.gov/depositinsuranceregister/index.asp

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#1083642 - 11/18/08 08:36 PM Re: Stickers From FDIC RE: Temp. Increase in Dep. Ins Reads Regs
Reads Regs Offline
Diamond Poster
If you didn't order stickers, did you post anything in your branches near the FDIC official signs to address the temporary increase in insurance from $100K to $250K?

Return to Top
#1083690 - 11/18/08 09:08 PM Re: Stickers From FDIC RE: Temp. Increase in Dep. Ins Reads Regs
OnTheEdge Offline
Diamond Poster
SmallTown, USA
We stuck a tacky little paper notice on all of our FDIC signs. I attempted to order stickers, but have not received any thing as yet.

Return to Top
#1084111 - 11/19/08 04:07 PM Re: Stickers From FDIC RE: Temp. Increase in Dep. Ins OnTheEdge
Reads Regs Offline
Diamond Poster
Thanks for your response.

Return to Top
#1096860 - 12/12/08 10:32 PM Re: Stickers From FDIC RE: Temp. Increase in Dep. Ins Reads Regs
Dolly Nugent Offline
Diamond Poster
Dolly Nugent
Southern California
We are going to use clear label maker tape.

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett