Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#439672 - 10/12/05 08:12 PM FCRA and transactional information
Anonymous
Unregistered

We are allowed to share transactional or experience information with affiliates. Information from the credit report cannot be shared. I have been asked what is considered transactional or experience info on a loan account. Is it information in a loan file, other than what is on the credit report? Or is it just loan balance, payment record, loan term, etc.? Does anyone know where there is a good definition of experience or transactional information?

Return to Top
#439673 - 10/14/05 08:04 PM Re: FCRA and transactional information
Cloud 9 1/2 Offline
New Poster
LA & TEX
Saying "Information in a loan file" is a general term that could be dangerous to use.
I think this "information" that you want to pinpoint is information exchanged between the customer and you (the bank) such as (what you said)loan balance, payment history/record, your basic loan info.

As far as finding an exact definition of experience or transactional info would be difficult-at least I haven't seen one. It might be good to help define it by finding what it is NOT-such as medical info, credit score, info in credit report, info in an application, etc.
This is my opinion only!

Return to Top