BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#1520358 - 03/10/11 08:23 PM End Loan/Purchase upon Completion GFE Disclosure
Anonymous
Unregistered

Form used by Residential Construction Department

End Loan/Purchase upon Completion GFE Disclosure

This new construction loan is not scheduled to close within the next 60 days. A revised Good Faith Estimate (GFE) will be issues no later than 60 days prior to closing, and may result in a change in loan terms and/or settlement charges.

If this loan is subject to a Commitment Fee collected at the time of loan approval, this fee will be credited to closing costs at the time of closing.

Scenario 1 – Loan amount to increase
Scenario 2 – Additional Inspection fee has been added for completion

Do we re-disclose and wait 60 days to close? Or;

Do we re-disclose and wait 3 days?

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#1520371 - 03/10/11 08:31 PM Re: End Loan/Purchase upon Completion GFE Disclosure Anonymous
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
The letter you reference is only effective for the first GFE disclosure on a construction loan so that you can update prior to 60 days from closing (however you know when that is! LOL)

If your loan amount increases, you can redisclose as a CC within 3 days of that knowledge. I would have thought you would have known to begin with that a final would be required, so I'm skeptical on adding that later...seems to me you missed the boat. Forgetting a fee all together is different than market conditions/pricing changes that may occur over the long term of construction and is why HUD allowed for this re-disclosure.

GFE redisclosure does not have a required 3 day wait.
Last edited by RR joker; 03/10/11 08:32 PM.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale