Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1749058 - 10/12/12 08:07 PM FFIEC Disclosure Statement
ItsJustMe Offline
Gold Star
New York
I am conducting a HMDA Compliance Exam and I've been looking for the disclosure statement that is prepared and sent to the bank by the FFIEC. No one can find it and they say they have "never" received one!? Can anyone explain what this looks like; what type of information is on the statement (1003.5 says the FFIEC prepares it based on "the date each financial institution submits"); who is it typically sent to at your own bank? Any other information to help track this down would be helpful, too.

Signed,
Panic-stricken

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#1749065 - 10/12/12 08:14 PM Re: FFIEC Disclosure Statement ItsJustMe
raitchjay Online
Power Poster
OK
To my knowledge, it isn't sent to your bank; you have to go to the ffiec website and download it for your bank. See if this thread helps (particularly the posts by Soccer and Sinatra Fan). previous discussion

Here's a link to finding the disclosure statement. http://www.ffiec.gov/hmdaadwebreport/DisWelcome.aspx
Last edited by raitchjay; 10/12/12 08:20 PM.

Return to Top
#1749074 - 10/12/12 08:32 PM Re: FFIEC Disclosure Statement raitchjay
ItsJustMe Offline
Gold Star
New York
Thanks, raitchjay! I have to say to that boyOboy the rule is not clear on where one obtains this statement! Thanks again for your help :-)

Return to Top
#1749134 - 10/13/12 11:48 AM Re: FFIEC Disclosure Statement ItsJustMe
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
The FRB used to send a CD. Now you download the data and a notice is issued when it is available each year.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top

Moderator:  SMQ, CRCM