Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#472345 - 12/19/05 11:09 PM Fed Advantage User Listing
hawksfan Offline
100 Club
Iowa/Illinois
Hi
I'm being told that there is no way to have Fed Advantage generate a listing of all users set up in the system. Something kind of like the old Fedline User Access Report. I have copies of the EUAC forms and the External Subscriber forms but how do I know if there is someone else set up in the system that they are telling me about?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Return to Top
Audit
#472346 - 12/19/05 11:32 PM Re: Fed Advantage User Listing
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
Our Elect Svs Mgr obtained a listing from the Fed that listed names and what functions they had access to and whether it was a token or certificate. It looked like an excel spreadsheet. We couldn't get a listing from the program either.

Return to Top
#472347 - 12/21/05 04:17 PM Re: Fed Advantage User Listing
hawksfan Offline
100 Club
Iowa/Illinois
Thanks!

Return to Top
#472348 - 12/22/05 09:56 PM Re: Fed Advantage User Listing
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Kiwi,
Are we going to have to contact the Fed everytime we want this listing? I heard (from our examiner) that this was a huge complaint that they had.

Return to Top
#472349 - 12/22/05 11:20 PM Re: Fed Advantage User Listing
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
We couldn't find a menu option that would allow us to pull the report at the workstation. I went through it with our administrator and we checked everywhere for a report. Also, I am not sure if the Fed will give it to just anyone. Our ES mgr received it for us, but if they wanted to delete something from the excel file we would not know it. Maybe if they have enough requests they will update the program to include the report.

Return to Top
#472350 - 12/23/05 01:21 PM Re: Fed Advantage User Listing
Passing storm Offline
100 Club
Here and Now
I am having the same issue right now. The ECUA offered me the confirmation emails of each user from when they were set up. I told him I needed a report and asked him to call the Fed because I had read this post and got a heads up on how to get the info. THANKS

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z