Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1614222 - 10/10/11 05:41 PM COMPLIANCE RISK ASSESSMENT
ComplianceGurl, CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Hello,
Would anyone be willing to share what they have for a compliance risk assessment? Anything guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

Return to Top
Risk Management
#1614286 - 10/11/11 01:37 PM Re: COMPLIANCE RISK ASSESSMENT ComplianceGurl, CRCM
zitch70 Offline
Gold Star
Edinburg, Texas
I have an indepth compliance risk assessment that takes into consideration the inherent risk and controls of products and services offered to get to a residual risk score. This risk score is then averaged to with the average residual risk score of the laws and regulations. It is almost an enterprise risk assessment in excel. I can send the risk assessment if you send me an email address. Then we can schedule a phone meeting to discuss how it works if you need.

Return to Top
#1647700 - 01/06/12 10:10 PM Re: COMPLIANCE RISK ASSESSMENT ComplianceGurl, CRCM
DCS Planning Offline
OK
Here's a recent post on the Compliance Guru about Risk Assessments. http://ht.ly/8klXW
It's important to keep in mind that:
1. There is no single universal template for all risk assessments, and
2. A risk assessment is only one step in the risk management process…and it’s not the first step
There's positive stuff on there as well. Best wishes on your process!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z