Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2263834 - 12/20/21 09:54 PM Integrated Funds Management System Notice?
ComplyCycle Offline
Gold Star
ComplyCycle
Hi, is anyone familiar with an "Integrated Funds Management System Transfer" notice?

This document is provided on an account in which a HELOC that is set-up for overdraft protection is utilized after the account is overdrawn. This notice is provided each and every time the overdraft protection account kicks in, but I have never heard of this document nor can I determine why it's being provided.

Our borrower would like to not receive this document any longer. Before I can address that question, I have to understand why it's provided in the first place. Can someone please assist? Thank you.
Last edited by ComplyCycle; 12/20/21 10:00 PM.
Return to Top
Operations Compliance
#2263837 - 12/20/21 10:06 PM Re: Integrated Funds Management System Notice? ComplyCycle
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Sounds like something that your loan servicing system kicks out. Sort of like an advice of an automatic advance. It is not specifically required. Call your loan servicing system representative.

Return to Top
#2263838 - 12/20/21 10:14 PM Re: Integrated Funds Management System Notice? ComplyCycle
ComplyCycle Offline
Gold Star
ComplyCycle
Will do. Thank you.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett