Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#164994 - 02/27/04 08:08 PM Estate Account and Entity Type, ARTA Platform Dep
RMO Offline
RMO
I would like to find out from someone who uses ARTA platform for deposits through Bankers Systems as to how they set up estate accounts. When setting up this product ARTA does not have "estate" listed as an entity type. What type of entity did you set it up as, a trust account? Not all estates are trust though, are they? Or did you by pass the warning and set up an entity called estate eventhough it is not supported? Thanks

Return to Top
Operations Compliance
#164995 - 03/01/04 04:06 PM Re: Estate Account and Entity Type, ARTA Platform Dep
IUalum Offline
Platinum Poster
IUalum
Kentucky
On our version of ARTA Deposit, Estate is the very last selection of the drop-down menu for non-consumer entity type. Which release of ARTA Deposit are you using? We've got 3.20.

Return to Top
#164996 - 03/01/04 04:19 PM Re: Estate Account and Entity Type, ARTA Platform Dep
Anonymous
Unregistered

Interesting we have 3.20 also, but no estate on the drop down. We can add but it is not one that is orignally there from ARTA. Did you have to add it? Thanks for the help.

Return to Top
#164997 - 03/03/04 02:52 PM Re: Estate Account and Entity Type, ARTA Platform Dep
IUalum Offline
Platinum Poster
IUalum
Kentucky
Yes, we added it ourselves, along with "campaign funds" (don't ask). I don't do a lot with ARTA Deposit, so I'm not sure of the procedure to add the type.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett