Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#807884 - 08/31/07 10:29 PM SBA's Equal Employment/Equal Treatment wall poster
duplextx Offline
100 Club
duplextx
Dallas, TX
As part of a package response for a new SBA loan, we received a copy of SBA's notice to be posted which says that we practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Equal Treatment of Clients (as to who we won't discriminate against).

The poster is required to be displayed so as to be clearly visible to "employees, applicants for employment, and the public."

Isn't this redundant if we already have our Equal Housing Lender poster in the lobby, as well as our huge,"one size fits all" federal poster (EEOC, OSHA, USERRA, FMLA, FLSA, etc.) in the employees' break room and in our H/R office waiting room?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#807892 - 08/31/07 10:49 PM Re: SBA's Equal Employment/Equal Treatment wall poster duplextx
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
It is not for you to post, but your borrower has to post it.

Go here:

http://www.legallanguage.com/legalForms/forms/smBusiness/sba793.pdf

Return to Top
#808212 - 09/04/07 02:42 PM Re: SBA's Equal Employment/Equal Treatment wall poster rlcarey
duplextx Offline
100 Club
duplextx
Dallas, TX
This is not our first SBA loan, although they aren't all that frequent. However it is the first time I've ever been asked the question, so I am very relieved to know that it isn't something that I should have been doing all along. Thanks for the great start to a new month.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z