Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2134158 - 06/13/17 07:33 PM Escrow Compliance
Nikki Y Offline
New Poster
We are working on a new escrow program for our mortgages. Currently we are not sure if the escrow payment history will show up on Online Banking for the member to see when they view their account. We are wondering if this will be a compliance issue if it does not? We all are under the impression that we need to make that information available to members not only on statements & receipts but also on online banking. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#2134205 - 06/14/17 09:09 AM Re: Escrow Compliance Nikki Y
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
There is no requirement to make escrow account balances or payment history available on-line. Just making them available on-line would not meet your annual escrow analysis disclosure anyway.

Return to Top
#2134246 - 06/14/17 02:10 PM Re: Escrow Compliance Nikki Y
Nikki Y Offline
New Poster
Thanks, and I know the escrow analysis is different from online banking. I was wondering more about making the information available on our online banking portal. Showing the break down of how the payment is applied. The escrow analysis is completely separate.

Return to Top
#2134249 - 06/14/17 02:15 PM Re: Escrow Compliance Nikki Y
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Information made available on your on-line banking portal is purely a business decision.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z