Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: Pay scale for BSA Officer

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I agree that you are extremely underpaid. Do you subscribe to the Regulatory Risk Monitor? They do an annual salary survey that has a TON of information in it. It breaks out avg salary in many different ways including: title, location, asset size, gender, experience, etc. I highly recommend checking this out - this would be a great thing to show to your boss to support your request for a raise.

I did a quick calculation based on the 2006 data (the newest one I have) and the info you provided (age, experience, time in job, location/asset size, title) and came up with an approximate average salary of $54,795

Thanks! No, I do not subscribe to that and generally my bank will not pay for subscriptions unless you are an executive officer...so that's a no go for me.

I've tried a few salary sites (inc. those listed above) and can't find any bsa listings. Does anyone know of a free (or at least cheap) site that I could get average bank salaries?

Thanks to everyone for the input. I think it's time that I take a stand on this!