Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: Special Drawing for Cool Prize

Called the bank - to be a part of the quarterly drawing - an entry form needs to be picked up at the branch. The drawing is open to anyone between the ages of 13-18 (that's the "no purchase necessary" part), but essentially - if your not a bank customer, you don't really know about it b/c it's not something publicized outside of the bank - except for the the one line referencing it in the product write up - which tells you to talk to a service rep for more details.

To me - it sounds like they are meeting the legal requirements for it NOT to be considered a raffle/lottery in that technically it is open to everyone, but that customers are alloted a better chance of winning since they are "in the know". Is it just me - or does this sound like compliance "grey zone"?

My board meeting is in 5 business days. Right now, I say this is a bad idea to try to duplicate. Any other thoughts?