Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: Special Drawing for Cool Prize

Originally Posted By: Duchess Skittles
I do, too. What does your bank hope to gain by duplicating another bank's promotion?

To clarify - it's not a promotion, they have the drawing built into the account as an ongoing perk.

From time to time, members of our board get a "me too" mentality. They see a product or service another bank offers that we don't & feel we have to have it too to be "competetive". It doesn't help with compliance issues that our board's favorite phrase is "well, everyone else seems to be able to do it." Although we offer youth accounts, they are not a "best seller" & new accounts are being asked to increase sales in this area. This particular board member is suggesting we incent with something like the quarterly drawing & offer iTunes downloads. I understand where our board is coming from - but anything with a drawing sets my Spidey senses tingling. (Boy, I'm glad this is an Anonymous!)