Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: HappyGilmore
Title: Re: Do Not Call and Overdrafts Opt-In

Quote:
If there is something in the regulation that mandates you have proof the notice was received and that you must either have an opt in or an opt out to the overdraft program then I stand corrected, but if there is no such regulatory requirement then I'll be darned if I'm going to create additional work for myself

There is not currently any regulation other than Reg F concerning correspondent conentration risk, and while there is a new proposal winding its way through the process, regulators are already writing banks up for have a concentration of over 25% at any one correspondent. There are many other issues of this nature that regulators are doing at this time of heightened scrutinization. So, while I agree that there is nothing that requires you to prove it was received, it would not surprise me to see a regulator grab hold of this and make it an issue.