Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: Chex Systems help needed

I'm getting confused. A new FSR who came from anotehr bank states that if a customer is denied an account due to a Chex Systems report we CAN'T give the customer information on what bank reported them or what year it's from. We can't give them ANY information, we can just say "you were reported by a bank" and give them the notice and they are on there own.

The reason I'm confused is because we all thought we could tell the customer "I can't open your account at this time. "X" bank reported you to Chex Systems in 2008, here is the information to call ChexSystems to get more info"

We don't always give them all the information, like the year, but we do tell them what bank reported them before sending them off with the notice to call Chex Systems.

Who is right? I'm stepping into a supervisor role soon and don't want to give employees wrong information.