Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: RBP- Venting!

I have been in banking about 13 years. I started as a drive thru teller. I have worked in almost every area of the bank (except backroom operations). About 3 years ago, I was promoted to compliance officer of our small bank. I consider myself to be a newbie, but I feel blessed to have "grown up" in banking. I had an awesome Compliance Officer when I first started in banking. She took so much pride in teaching us, and making sure we were trained correctly, and took the time to make sure we understood what all was going on. She gave me a very good foundation to build on. Soooo... all you compliance officers and professionals keep up the good work. You could be training a future compliance officer.

I feel like I am treading water everyday, and pretty much sinking. I have a LO who questions officers at other banks about what's going on. It is like he is testing everything I tell him that is going on.

I try to answer questions that I am sure of. If I don't know the answer, I do not want to give bad advice. I am so thankful for all of the guru's and all of the experienced compliance professionals who take time out of their busy schedules to answer our questions and keep BOL running.

THANKS!!!!