Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Dan Persfull
Title: Re: Need help - am I getting the short end from bank?

Quote:
if you didn't have an attorney, that is ignorance on your part.....gnorance on the consumers part is a lot of why we are in this financial turmoil to begin with

Those are pretty harsh statements. frown

I would have to take particular issue with the last statement. What got us in this mess were loan brokers wanting to make the all high mighty dollar and pressuring C & D credits into higher priced loans. And the "big" banks securitization of mortgage pools. It was not the consumer. I'm not saying some of them did not play a part in it, but is was a very small part.

A so called "church" friend of my daughter and SIL tried to the same to them after they decided to give him their business because of their relationship with him in church. Long story short they were smart enough to come see me after getting the GFE & ETIL. I got them away from the option ARM being quoted and into a 30 year fixed rate at the prevailing rate at that time and about 1/5 of the closing costs.

So if you want to blame anyone blame the brokers.