Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: mep
Title: Re: Two Weeks Notice Question

Originally Posted By: Just Jay
And I also do not pay you for the time you are not here (except of course accrued owed vacation time). I don't believe in parting gifts when you make the choice to move on, except my honest thanks and appreciation of the work you did while here, and the sincere wish that your next opportunity takes you further in reaching your professional or life goals.

"Of course we do! And I have always followed bank policy, with HR's blessings." Jusy Jay

I'm glad to hear that.

It amazes me that you think it is a parting gift to be paid when someone gives you 2 weeks notice and YOU decide to let them go that day and only pay them till that day.

Remember it is a courtesy to the employer when an employee gives any type of notice other than Today is my last day.

Hi Anonymous,
Are you still reading these posts? I hope through all them you have gotten some insight on what to do. As one poster said, check your handbook.
Good Luck
MEP