Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: Withdrawn loan applications

We just had an incident over a mortgage loan, our loan was approved and ready to close and an unexpected out of state job transfer came, we notified our mortgage broker, she claimed she needed the transfer papers to withdraw the loan. Red Flag- we knew she didn't...we waited 5 days- the two realtors hounding and harassing us claiming we had to continue to close- and the loan was still open...realizing it was still open for "bad" we went directly to the underwriter and got a loan denial based on the occupancy requirement....well, they didn't like that at all...the mortgage broker writes an email at the request of the sellers realter....stating our loan denial was not a true denial and that it was a withdrawal. And takes a screenshot of our loan showing internally the underwriter had it under withdrawal...with no reason but in retaliation because the sellers realter was already asking for the earnest money release that we agreed to as a courtesy...sound like retaliation to any body else? What actions should the lender take with this complaint? Should I be complaining to any agency about this denial letter and the brokers "reclarification of it"? Yes, they were trying to facilitate mortgage fraud..they all were advised by us, the attorney that our loan couldn't close because of the mortgage occupancy requirement. I reported them, but I think they need inquiries from all directions for the proper flogging.