Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: trout22
Title: Re: CRCM Exam

FWIW: My experience was that a good deal of real-life experience is much more important than hours spent studying, as the questions were more based upon the "best answer" or "most important" or "first step". Yes you have to have the book knowledge but to get the answer right you also need logic and to be able to apply it to the situation.

How long did I study? I had the Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance so I maybe dedicated 5 hrs to research/study and I passed by a decent margin. Full disclosure, my peers said I'd have no trouble so I didn't worry too much about studying in advance and by the time I sat for the test, I was in a different role so it didn't really matter if I passed.

But my take-away from the experience was this: I'm not the most experienced compliance professional so for me to breeze through it, I was left with the feeling that having the designation maybe isn't as prestigious as it was cracked up to be.