Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: SMQ, CRCM
Title: Re: CRCM Exam

I think the CRCM also has a lot to do with the market you are in. I was with a small bank in a small town, CRCM was no big deal and not too many bankers in the area had it. Examiners were pretty much the only people even asking about it and pretty much for the reason previously stated. Pippii, however, is in a large metropolitan area and has a much larger pool to choose from; being more selective helps to limit the prospects.

Now I am in another position with a bigger company and the CRCM is expected and they pay for us to get it. I must admit, I am rather proud of being able to pass on the first go. You really can teach an old dog!!!

As for the typos and grammar, while I am not that offended in casual conversation or postings; I also expect applications and resumes to be their best work and free of errors. Maybe has something to do with having been a Business Education major!!

As for the exam, I thought that you could not rely on the results that you were given at the time of the exam. Has something changed? We had to wait for the "official" email that came 6 weeks later.