Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Comply 101
Title: Re: Pay scale for BSA Officer

For those that have not had to reenter the job search arena recently, it is a difficult situation. I agree with the millenials frustration about providing a salary. A few years ago when my bank was purchased, I did the "dance' with a recruiter and we eventually agreed to meet in the middle. Well, apparently she did not know how to divide by two. This baby boomer was surprised to find out when I started that I was $3000 short on my starting salary. I understood then why I never received a written offer. My fault for not getting that. Long story shortened, I found out the recruiter did this to two other new hires like myself. I understand trying to get salary information. Information is knowledge, knowledge provides power. It is tough to be on the job seeking side of things. Glad I found a great position at a great bank far away from the bank that took me for $3000.