Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: P*Q
Title: Re: BOLers Not Participating

Originally Posted by Truffle Royale
As a moderator and long-time BOLer, I'd like to politely suggest there are valid reasons people don't engage. I'd be happy to name just a few for you.
  • it's frustrating to answer the same question over and over. Take the time to search to see if someone has already asked and answered. If you can't use BOL's search, just google the question followed by 'bankersonline'
  • we're all busy working. I'm lucky to get a few minutes every couple of days to check in here. I may see your question but not have time to answer or I may know it's been asked and answered (see above)
  • people may just not know the answer and, like you, are waiting for someone who does to reply.

Be gentle, anonymous. 99% of us are bankers just like you trying to do our best.
Ditto, member since May 2001 and also a mod. I agree with all of the above, especially the repeat questions, take her advice about the google search. I also agree with the majority of the other comments on this thread.