Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: RockChucker, CAMS
Title: Re: New Account - Suspicious!

To me it sounds like your arguments are spot on with those who you disagree with unless I am missing something major.
The people on here that are "suspicious" about online opened accounts appear to me to be community banks and they are really only suspicious about people opening accounts with them when they are way outside their market place.
Your banks 1-3 are local/nearby banks and sound like community banks. The other accounts you have opened are with specialty firms (IRA/Investment) or megabanks. The term megabank to me usually means they have locations over a large swath of the country and have top of the line processes to catch/eliminate fraud.
Now if you had opened an account with a small bank on the other side of the country where you had nothing to draw you there, then you would have some supporting activity that aligns with your argument.
Please don't take this as an attack or anything I just fail to see how you are supporting your argument.