Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: Consent to pull credit

Designing a LOS. Disclosure page has verbiage that must be read to the applicant. User is then able to indicate the applicant consents or does not to have their credit pulled. Once applicant indicates consent or not, it is date and time stamped with the result.

Currently, it is designed so that if the applicant does not give consent, there is no way to change the selection and the user is not able to proceed to submit the application.

There is the thought that the application should allow for "change of mind" and change the does not consent to consent. This would show in the audit viewer as two entries, does not consent and then consent.

My thought is that if the applicant indicates they do not consent, we should not allow for change. If the applicant decides, hey i change my mind, the app was not submitted, the app is withdrawn, and we should start with a clean application and end up with consented in the audit viewer instead of does not consent and consents in the previous application.

Thoughts?