Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply
Post Icon
Smilies Insert Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Link Insert Media Tag List Bold Italic Underline Strike-through Spoiler Quote Font Color Fonts Font Size
Make textarea smaller
Make textarea bigger
Post Options

HTML is disabled.
UBBCode is enabled.
Poll Manager (Total Polls: 0)

In Response To:
Thread Starter: Anonymous
Title: Re: question about pay stubs

Our president in an effort to continue to cut expenses has now directd our HR to not reorder the check blanks that they currently use but rather to simply print our pay stubs on regular copy paper and issue those instead of pay stubs since our payroll is electronially deposited. Now we get what appears to be a check that is unsigned and then it is perforated with the YTD information on the bottom portion. Is it legal for them to use copy paper for our paystubs. I remember last year when I applied for a home loan the loan processor asked me for a pay stub and she specifially said it had to have a perforated edge in order for her to be able to use it. I am all for saving money buy it seems to me that what they are printing would appear no different than something anyone could print on the computer, that is why I assume the loan processor made the stipulation regarding the perforated edge to me last year. So my question is can they do this?