Seminar on E-Signatures

Posted By: Anonymous

Seminar on E-Signatures - 06/26/01 02:17 PM

Last week during the Compliance Conference, I thought I came across an brochure for an e-signature conference to be held July 17 and 18 and of course I can not find it now.. Is anyone familiar with this or a comparable seminar, or am I just losing my mind
Posted By: zitch70

Re: Seminar on E-Signatures - 06/26/01 02:41 PM

There is a Virtual Seminar on Wednesday July 18th. This is a telephone seminar put on by KRM Infomration Services. You can call 800-775-7654 for registration.

This seminar covers the Federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. The seminar is presented by Richard Insley.

Posted By: RVFlyboy

Re: Seminar on E-Signatures - 06/26/01 09:03 PM

TJ, I believe the seminar you are referring to is the one put on by IQPC - Electronic Signatures Summit 2001 in Washington DC July 17-18. More information, including downloadable PDF brochure and online registration is available at http://www.iqpc.com/cgi-bin/templates/99359122428982543945200003/genevent.html?event=1629&topic=

------------------
Jim Bedsole, CRCM, CBA, CFSA

Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Posted By: Richard Insley

Re: Seminar on E-Signatures - 06/26/01 09:06 PM

Guilty as charged. I will be presenting a 2 hour phone seminar on the Fed's new "e-Regs." Because the electronic communication permissions granted in these regs depend on a proper ESIGN disclosure and opt-in, I will be covering this aspect of ESIGN also. The phone number in the previous post is your best way to get additional information and register. "See you" there!