FFIEC has not posted weekly APOR yet?

Posted By: Soccer

FFIEC has not posted weekly APOR yet? - 11/15/21 08:55 PM

Anyone else lock at application? If so, what are you doing to accommodate the lack of an updated APOR?
Posted By: raitchjay

Re: FFIEC has not posted weekly APOR yet? - 11/15/21 08:59 PM

Any idea WHY they haven't updated them? I have been dealing with this today....i was assuming (because it's too common of an experience here) that my IT dept. hadn't performed the proper updates........but now i guess there's no tables for them to grab?

Re: FFIEC has not posted weekly APOR yet? - 11/15/21 09:02 PM

Apparently they posted on Friday they were unable to publish the rates. I'm just thinking we will wait until tomorrow to see if it is corrected and go from there? I don't recall this happening before so not really sure how to guide the lending area.

Re: FFIEC has not posted weekly APOR yet? - 11/15/21 09:09 PM

Any idea of where they posted it? I just went to the website and couldn't find any such announcement (that doesn't mean it isn't there, just that i can't find it). I'm just concerned whether they'll update the tables tomorrow even.

Re: FFIEC has not posted weekly APOR yet? - 11/15/21 09:09 PM

Notice on the FFIEC rate spread page:

11/12/2021: We are experiencing a delay in processing the latest Fixed and Adjustable Rate Tables. We are working to resolve the issue and will update the 11/15 APOR tables as soon as possible

Re: FFIEC has not posted weekly APOR yet? - 11/15/21 09:25 PM

Oh ok.....i no longer really have any reason to go to their website, and i was on the old calculator page. Thanks for the info.