Big Bang Theory

Posted By: B_F

Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 03:05 PM

Ok, anyone who's not watching this show should be!

Anyone else concur?
Posted By: P*Q

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 03:06 PM

I agree, I think it's awesome BF!
Posted By: Miscuit

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 03:11 PM

Saw the first episode last week. I thought it was pretty funny!

When is the next episode? Or have I already missed it this week?
Posted By: Skittles

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 03:21 PM

It's on Monday's at 8:30 after 'How I Met Your Mother'. My husband and I love the 'Big Bang Theory'. The humor is just tremendous.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 03:46 PM

I absolutely loved the apology. I mean who includes references to Oppenheimer in an apology? And the kiss on the cheek and "We're good" was great.

Not to mention "I'm hot, I think I'll take off all my clothes" made me crack up.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 03:46 PM

Arrrggghhhh! I missed it!

Ok...have to make a mental note to catch it next week.
Posted By: Comp Guy No More

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 04:08 PM

Full episodes are available at CBS.com

I love that the networks are putting their shows on-line! I forgot to record Journeyman this week and was able to watch it on the computer! Of course, I prefer the tv, but it's a nice back-up plan!

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 04:09 PM

Ahhhhh...cool CG! I should have thought of that. Thanks!

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 04:38 PM

BF - I also loved when the guys were putting her entertainment center together. What a riot!

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Duchess Skittles
BF - I also loved when the guys were putting her entertainment center together. What a riot!

The sad thing? The group of guys TOTALLY reminded me of my freshman year in college on the engineering/physics floor of our dorm. We had guys building elaborate entertainment areas and never using anything like it was intended....
Posted By: CubDave

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 05:00 PM

I agree - loving the show so far. Just still am wondering if it can maintain the appeal over the long haul.
Posted By: RebekahL CRCM

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 05:18 PM

Love the show too. I think they did a great job casting the guys, they are the ones that really make it funny. It's refreshing also to see the blond actress playing a nice girl -- after her previous role as the snotty eldest daughter on "8 Simple Rules".

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/03/07 06:17 PM

I like the guy who offered her the juice box the first week. Then went to his virtual hangout on-line after a tough computer game. He's a classic, loved his line the first episode...."Uhhh, he's kind of a nerd....juice box??" LOL!

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/04/07 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Comp Guy
Full episodes are available at CBS.com

I love that the networks are putting their shows on-line! I forgot to record Journeyman this week and was able to watch it on the computer! Of course, I prefer the tv, but it's a nice back-up plan!

Watched this week's episode last night on cbs.com. OMG...too damn funny!! This show is cast perfectly and the writing is awesome!

I'm telling everyone I know to watch it.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/05/07 11:40 AM

I saw the preview for the show this Monday. Sara Gilbert (his girlfriend on Roseanne) is on this one.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 02:42 PM

I can't believe they brought his old "girlfriend" from Roseanne to the show for an episode. How funny!

Once again, a truely funny and amusing 30 minutes.
Posted By: Hoosierland

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 03:12 PM

Agreed. This is my favorite new show of the season, by far.
Posted By: MB Guy

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 03:31 PM

OK, watched this for the first time last night, and, honestly, did not find much humor in it at all. A few good quips and lines from that one strange looking character, but nothing really that great.....

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 04:10 PM

MB Guy, do you know anyone who plays MMORPGs like World of Warcraft?

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 04:36 PM

No, what is/are MMORPG?
Posted By: Hmmm...

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 04:57 PM

I agree with you MB Guy. It was funny at times, but nothing to write home about. A much better comedy that just came out is Chuck.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 05:04 PM

I thought Chuck was pretty good myself...
Posted By: Becka Marr

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: MB Guy
No, what is/are MMORPG?

Geek stuff. Something Something Online Role-Playing Games.

I think the show is mildly amusing. Not laugh-out-loud material, though.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: HBG
I agree with you MB Guy. It was funny at times, but nothing to write home about. A much better comedy that just came out is Chuck.

I do like Chuck as well, but I laugh a lot more at Big Bang.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/09/07 08:31 PM

I love Big Bang.

Chuck is "ok".

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 05:35 PM

I love, love, love this show, best sitcom on TV right now IMO.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 06:47 PM

So far, all 3 epsiodes have made me laugh quite a bit. I hope they give it a chance. I just read somewhere on Yahoo that it is one of the shows in danger of cancellation. You just never know. I thought The Class was great and it got cancelled. And the show after Two and a Half Men, imo, is horrible. I can't stand the guy who used to be on Seinfeld as Puddy(?).

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 07:15 PM

Two and Half Men...just cracks me up!

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 07:16 PM

I'm upset with myself. My husband and I were out of town and I meant to set the DVR to record our Monday evening shows, but I forgot.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 07:20 PM

You should record all new episodes regardless. That way, if something comes up, you are always covered!You just have to be sure to manage the DVR better and keep it cleaned out. That's what I do.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 07:21 PM

I really don't know what the big fuss is about Big Bang, but I hope it makes it for all of you that enjoy it.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 07:42 PM

Oh Dave, how can they cancel already, it just started!! And for the class, soooooooooo upset that got canned, I loved the redhead in that show, he made it!

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 07:45 PM

Life's unfair, Pizza Girl. How could the Cubs get swept, especially when I had an invite to game 4 in the VIP party room under the bleachers
Posted By: Comp Guy No More

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 07:50 PM

Don't forget you can watch many of the shows online for free at the network website.

Re: Big Bang Theory - 10/10/07 08:11 PM

Dave, I just checked yahoo, you misread my friend, it's not in the running to be cancelled. Au contrare (sp?) my friend, people love it! Now my sox are in it and are going to spank Cleveland!