New Drug Craze - JENKEM

Posted By: °X°

New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/07/07 11:20 PM

Go here for a real police bulletin - it's made from 'stuff' that is readily available around the house.

I'm thinking that I'll stick with beer.
Posted By: DebL

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/07/07 11:47 PM

"All subjects who used the Jenkem disliked the taste..."

Gee...ya think?????

Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/07/07 11:52 PM

the stuff is not tasted is it, I thought it was an inhalent? Of course it may leave a very nasty after taste even if just snorted.

I would not want to be the bartender having to mix the stuff

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/07/07 11:54 PM

Pale - could we get you to try some of this and report back to us - that seems like something that moderators should do for the coolie troops?

Also, keep in mind that the ingredients are already mixed somewhere in the house.
Posted By: Hated By Some

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 03:09 AM

hilarious
Posted By: Beige

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 01:06 PM

OMC!!!

BUTTHASH!!!!!

I'm freakin dying!!!!!
Posted By: ~Special K~

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 01:12 PM

I wonder if one ate a huge helping of beans if the 'fecal matter' would put off even more gas!!!
Posted By: Beige

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 01:16 PM

well...at least when these kids say something tastes like s***.....
Posted By: Bagweaver

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 01:24 PM

I just want to know who thought it up and who was stupid enough to try it first! Stupid people!

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ~Special K~
I wonder if one ate a huge helping of beans if the 'fecal matter' would put off even more gas!!!

Hmmmmm......could you pass that idea on to Pale or Little Devil - they will be trying this new drug for us - your idea could result in a much better outcome.

BTW I wonder if any of the moderators have a septic tank on their property......endless supplies as from what I do know about moderators, I'm sure that if they do, it's always full!
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: _X_

Hmmmmm......could you pass that idea on to Pale or Little Devil - they will be trying this new drug for us - your idea could result in a much better outcome.

BTW I wonder if any of the moderators have a septic tank on their property......endless supplies as from what I do know about moderators, I'm sure that if they do, it's always full!

I am strictly a Tanqueray girl, X. But, oh omniscient one, you knew that and were trying to be funny!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahaaaaaaa~!
Posted By: FBH

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 03:51 PM

*shakes head* Kids these days...."What are you doing this weekend? I'm going to hang out with my freiends and inhale feces and poop...What're you doing?"

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Devil Queen
Originally Posted By: _X_

I am strictly a Tanqueray girl, X. But, oh omniscient one, you knew that and were trying to be funny!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahaaaaaaa~!

British gin, yes, I know - that summer!
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 04:13 PM

Shhhhh, silly!
Posted By: *nUnZeO*

Re: New Drug Craze - JENKEM - 11/08/07 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Fightin BlueHen
*shakes head* Kids these days...."What are you doing this weekend? I'm going to hang out with my freiends and inhale feces and poop...What're you doing?"

bwahahahhahaha

OMG!!