Pale is X; X is Pale!!!!

Posted By: doobydoobydoo

Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:19 PM

Just a thought... I think this would be histerical if X was PR's alter ego....
Posted By: kitten

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:21 PM

you mean, he's not??
Posted By: Snow Bunny

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:21 PM

As in the Mr. Hyde to PR's Dr. Jeckyl.......hmmmmmmm, interesting.
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:24 PM

I have been accused of having multiple personalities, so if this is true how would I know?

and if it is, please someone shoot me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Ops

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:28 PM

Pale! Stop quacking.
Posted By: Sing A Little

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:30 PM

Ok, Pale is a meat and potatoes kind of guy and X is a chicken hugging PETA supporter. Do you honestly think they are the same guy? LOL

That would be one heck of a MDP!
Posted By: A_G

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Sing A Little
That would be one heck of a MDP!

dyslexia? LOLoad...

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:33 PM

yeah AG, its a disorder closely associated with stuttering
Posted By: A_G

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:37 PM

burn.
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:40 PM

...little did Pale know, but Poster X is actually his long lost brother, who ran away from home after a fight with their father, Pops, over Poster X's wanting to be in banking, but Pops saying it was too dangerous...

the youngeters won't get it, but us over 40 crowd should recognize how closely this resembles the saga of Speed Racer
Posted By: °X°

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:46 PM

I'm thinking that you need some more larval therapy as you are having way too many daft-days lately. Now you are trying to hornswoggle the coolie troops into believing that I go around eliminating my own posts and threads. You have got to stop the lascivious lolly-gagging around the cooler, it's getting embarrassing - stop acting like a jackalope and get back to work.

Also, perhaps you need to put that banana to a real good use - it will calm you down.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: °X°
I'm thinking that you need some more larval therapy as you are having way too many daft-days lately. Now you are trying to hornswoggle the coolie troops into believing that I go around eliminating my own posts and threads. You have got to stop the lascivious lolly-gagging around the cooler, it's getting embarrassing - stop acting like a jackalope and get back to work.

What a perfect cover story - who would ever believe that you would edit your own posts......

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Pooh (The Bear)

What a perfect cover story - who would ever believe that you would edit your own posts......

my thoughts exactly!!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:59 PM

Maybe we can have him/them appear on 'Moment of Truth' and we can get the REAL story as to what's going on here :-)

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 04:59 PM

man, if _X_ and me were products of the same loins then this old world truly is headed DQ's way in a basket!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 05:35 PM

Huge Pale - based on your posts and what I've heard about you, we are not even members of the same species. I'm a Homo Sapien (Latin: "wise human" or "knowing human") with a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, and introspection, while you appear to be sort of a Homo, but closer to the Hominidae biological family. My understanding is that you cannot easily stand erect and your upper limbs (as your friends call them) have trouble manipulating objects with the use of tools something that you still need to master.

How Huge BananaHead arrived at a sameness conclusion makes her a bit of a noddypeak simpleton slabberdegullion druggel.
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 05:37 PM

No thank you.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 05:39 PM

How Huge BananaHead arrived at a sameness conclusion makes her a bit of a noddypeak simpleton slabberdegullion druggel.

Are you studying for your next scrabble tournament by reading the dictionary this week? Please let me know how many points BananaHead is.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 05:40 PM

OMG!!!!
I now have an official X name!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 05:48 PM

Quote:
I'm a Homo Sapien (Latin: "wise human" or "knowing human") with a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, and introspection

we'll have to take your word for it, as no examples of a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, or introspection have been evidinced in your posts...

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 05:55 PM

Are you studying for your next scrabble tournament by reading the dictionary this week? Please let me know how many points BananaHead is.

BananaHead is 100 points - Bucktard, same as Sing A Little - no points.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 05:58 PM

LOL
Posted By: Mrs. Rizzo

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
yeah AG, its a disorder closely associated with stuttering

POINT!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
Quote:
I'm a Homo Sapien (Latin: "wise human" or "knowing human") with a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, and introspection

we'll have to take your word for it, as no examples of a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, or introspection have been evidinced in your posts...

Excellent observation Huge Happy - I get down with the coolies, I speak to the crowd, I'm not a fanfaronnade bloviator, like you Huge Happy - I'm not a coxcomb. Think of me as a Man for All Seasons - a referent example.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 06:07 PM

Excellent observation Huge Happy - I get down with the coolies, I speak to the crowd, I'm not a fanfaronnade bloviator, like you Huge Happy - I'm not a coxcomb. Think of me as a Man for All Seasons - a referent example.

Mr. X, that is the most Splendiferous use of verbiage I have ever seen!!!!

::pulls out poop on a stick::
please accept this as my humble offering

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 06:58 PM

Quote:
I'm not a coxcomb

take of the COMB, and the result fits you to a T

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 07:09 PM

Thanks, BananaHead - It's nice to communicate at a little difference level occasionally versus the skimble-skamble stuff that's posted here daily. You know, banker dumbledore posts are discombobulated at best with posters truly flummoxed to the max.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 07:17 PM

Quote:
I'm not a coxcomb

take of the COMB, and the result fits you to a T

Huge Happy - now look at how your response is a mirror for your life. You just don't get it. You are a true coxcomb. Your reply shows, as they always do, that you are a simpleton or a fool, no higher on the food chain than a knucker.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 07:30 PM

X do you have one of those word of the day calendars?
Posted By: Becka Marr

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: DoobyDoobyDoo

You've been ♥ing the whiskey a little too much, to come up with that idea!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Becka Marr

You've been ♥ing the whiskey a little too much, to come up with that idea!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:30 PM

X do you have one of those word of the day calendars?

No, I collect words for future use. You see, Bucktard Sing, I'm interested in communications, continually surprised at the level of bafflegab posted in the cooler - an uninterrupted degree of flapdoodle that's disconnected from banking and reality - volumes of gobbledy gobbling and strutting with ludicrous pomposity.

Actually, I'd rather be looking at flavicomous females.
Posted By: Ops

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Becka Marr

You've been (heart)ing the whiskey a little too much, to come up with that idea!

Is this possible?!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:38 PM

I confess: I do heart WHiskey!!!
Posted By: *BUSTER*

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:53 PM

And pineapples!!!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:53 PM

No, I collect words for future use. You see, Bucktard Sing, I'm interested in communications, continually surprised at the level of bafflegab posted in the cooler - an uninterrupted degree of flapdoodle that's disconnected from banking and reality - volumes of gobbledy gobbling and strutting with ludicrous pomposity.

For someone who collects words for future use....why wouldn't you use one of those precious words to express yourself instead of "X" ...the letter that people use when they don't know how to sign their name?

Please continue to enjoy your "word collecting".
Posted By: Peepers

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:56 PM

I collect belly button lint for future use, I'm making a sweater.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 08:57 PM

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 10:19 PM

Quote:
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Suggestions for knucker:
1. nocere 2. knocker
3. knacker 4. nicker
5. Necker 6. Neckar
7. nacre 8. necr-
9. knuckler 10. knuckle
11. knockers 12. knocked
13. nuclear 14. nucle-
15. nuked 16. necro-
17. nucleo- 18. nowhere
19. nocked 20. knock-knee

Well, your higher intelligence is so great, that even Webster hasn't heard of your words...you are truly a trendsetter, to be admired by all for inventing words with no meaning...you are my hero.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 10:30 PM

Maybe he's planning on submitting his next collection to Webster?

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 10:52 PM

For someone who collects words for future use....why wouldn't you use one of those precious words to express yourself instead of "X" ...the letter that people use when they don't know how to sign their name?

Please continue to enjoy your "word collecting".

True, but to reveal anything about me as a poster name would do would be going down the Jesus path and I don't want to end up on a cross. Besides, the X may not be an “X” at all as it is also a “TEN” – very suitable for a man with my breathtaking God granted gifts.

X is good for me, as I’m here happy slapping, not to make friends or influence people. I’d rather function beyond the pale of understanding within this little people community.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 11:08 PM

Quote:
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Suggestions for knucker:
1. nocere 2. knocker
3. knacker 4. nicker
5. Necker 6. Neckar
7. nacre 8. necr-
9. knuckler 10. knuckle
11. knockers 12. knocked
13. nuclear 14. nucle-
15. nuked 16. necro-
17. nucleo- 18. nowhere
19. nocked 20. knock-knee

Well, your higher intelligence is so great, that even Webster hasn't heard of your words...you are truly a trendsetter, to be admired by all for inventing words with no meaning...you are my hero.

Gadzooks, are you a loser or what? Don't you know better than to challenge me? Not all words are in the little people dictionary - Knucker is a modern spelling of the Old English nicor or nicker for an imaginary being that lived in water - a water demon. It might also be a source for Old Nick, one of many names for the Devil, and for the German Nickel for a sort of goblin that lived in mines and from which we get the name for the metal.

You are a total gormagon without the mythical part, but as we move forward here - LOSER works for me and all those who post in the cooler. Therefore, consider using Happy Loser.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Peepers
I collect belly button lint for future use, I'm making a sweater.

And that habit is reflected in your posts. Therefore, post less - Stick to the hobby.
Posted By: CRAatBOK

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/24/08 11:38 PM

"gee, what did you do today?"

"Well, I logged on to BOL and stepped back in time to third grade where the kids were name calling and the bully had a god complex".

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 12:00 AM

I honestly don't see how that post is any better then what we've had going on. I actually think of you asked the "kids" involved that they would say it's all in good fun.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: KCGeoQueen
"gee, what did you do today?"

"Well, I logged on to BOL and stepped back in time to third grade where the kids were name calling and the bully had a god complex".

And a Huge Queen chimes in with a wheelbarrow load of codswallop. Just think how much ligher the cooler would be without the Queens. Of course, being attacked by this particular Queen is like being savaged by a dead sheep.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 12:26 AM

I honestly don't see how that post is any better then what we've had going on. I actually think of you asked the "kids" involved that they would say it's all in good fun.

It has been fun, Sing and you are a good sport. The Queens are a sensitive bunch, they want to play but only with their rules and outlook. They are modest little people, with much to be modest about.
Posted By: CRAatBOK

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 12:58 AM

Well I guess I should have added a smiley so you would know that I also enjoyed the banter. Sorry.

Either way, "X", nothing you do or say ever seems like good, clean fun. Well I guess it could if playing with a Pit Bull is considered good, clean fun.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 02:03 PM

Quote:
I’d rather function beyond the pale of understanding within this little people community.

And yet, you continue to come here and post day in and day out...

Quote:
X is good for me, as I’m here happy slapping, not to make friends or influence people

that's funny...

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: KCGeoQueen
Well I guess I should have added a smiley so you would know that I also enjoyed the banter. Sorry.

Either way, "X", nothing you do or say ever seems like good, clean fun. Well I guess it could if playing with a Pit Bull is considered good, clean fun.

Geez, Queenie - perhaps you are OK, but you are right about the bit bull, so it's best not to .... with me.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 03:40 PM

Quote:
I’d rather function beyond the pale of understanding within this little people community.

And yet, you continue to come here and post day in and day out...

Quote:
X is good for me, as I’m here happy slapping, not to make friends or influence people

that's funny...

No, you funny and a member of the genetic underclass. But, I'll work with you as a charity case.
Posted By: #Just Jay

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 03:42 PM

THAT is the best X avatar I have seen in a long time!!!!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 03:45 PM

Geez, Queenie - perhaps you are OK, but you are right about the bit bull, so it's best not to .... with me.

you breeding new types of dogs down there in that basement uncle buck?

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 03:56 PM

uncle buck...that's funny...I bet X looks alot like John Candy in that role...

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 04:23 PM

uncle buck...that's funny...I bet X looks alot like John Candy in that role...

Well, I thought after your trouncing yesterday that I provide something for you to post about, nappy. Headed home.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 04:25 PM

I must have missed the part where I was trounced...guess you're just light years ahead the rest of us little people.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 05:21 PM

It has been fun, Sing and you are a good sport

I'm saving this quote for future reference.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 05:28 PM

this is really _X_ Sing, I hope my doppleganger doesn't delete it

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 05:33 PM

I must have missed the part where I was trounced...guess you're just light years ahead the rest of us little people.

First - you did, but that's your nature as a anthropophaginian; Second, guessing at the truth is progress - you see, nappy, as the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer stated — all truth goes through three steps:

— First, it is ridiculed.
— Second, it is violently opposed.
— Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 05:38 PM

It has been fun, Sing and you are a good sport

I'm saving this quote for future reference.

Please do, all my posts automatically come with a warning:

WARNING: Some posts on BOL may, at times, contain blatant, insinuated or raw hints of sarcasm, cynicism and/or facetiousness. Readers of sound mind and intellect may at times misinterpret or misunderstand the intent of said placed whimsical nuances articulated by this poster. Liberals are often confounded by such linguistic creativity.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 05:43 PM

Quote:
all truth goes through three steps:

well, you've been in stage one for the 3 years I've been coming to BOL...isn't it time you progressed to stage 2?

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 06:02 PM

Quote:
all truth goes through three steps:

well, you've been in stage one for the 3 years I've been coming to BOL...isn't it time you progressed to stage 2?

Just darn - you've taken a step back - double up on the larval therapy - perhaps you and Sing can share a session without creating a kerfuffle at home.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 07:35 PM

hmmmmmm
both X and Pale seem to be preoocupied today
It must just be a coincidence

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 07:57 PM

yeah, I am looking for a Tall Boy to punish........ can't say what my _X_ is doing

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Huge BananaHead
hmmmmmm

You've turned a little strange on us, Huge BananaHead. You seem troubled, seriously and effeminately troubled. Are you OK? I suggest a high colonic. Stat.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 08:17 PM

hmmmmmm

. Are you OK? I suggest a high colonic. Stat.

WIll you be administering that, big boy?!?!

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 08:22 PM

hmmmmmm

. Are you OK? I suggest a high colonic. Stat.

WIll you be administering that, big boy?!?!

That I will, but all I have is a shovel - is that OK? Are we talking, JoLo/Devil Queen size? I may need a bigger shovel.

Re: Pale is X; X is Pale!!!! - 01/25/08 08:23 PM

No we are talking more like Herman Munster.....
I cant wait
::bats eyelashes::