Well, we've finally reached rock bottom.

Posted By: MB Guy

Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/18/08 08:51 PM

YALE STUDENT INSISTS ABORTION ART PROJECT IS REAL, DESPITE UNIVERSITY'S CLAIMS OF 'CREATIVE FICTION'

A Yale University student who touched off a campus firestorm with her shocking claims of repeatedly artificially inseminating herself and then inducing miscarriages as part of an art project stood by her story Friday, despite statements from the university that her version of events is "creative fiction."

In a guest column that ran in Friday's Yale Daily News — which first reported her claims in Thursday's edition — senior art major Aliza Shvarts maintained that she had conducted artificial inseminations and carried out what she characterized as self-induced miscarriage procedures, though she never actually knew whether she was pregnant.

"For the past year, I performed repeated self-induced miscarriages," Shvarts wrote in Friday's column. "Using a needleless syringe, I would inject the sperm near my cervix within 30 minutes of its collection, so as to insure the possibility of fertilization.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351730,00.html
Posted By: *nUnZeO*

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/18/08 08:54 PM

no link??
Posted By: Peepers

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/18/08 08:55 PM

In her defense, perhaps she was too ugly to get a date.
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/18/08 09:19 PM

what's "artistic" about this?
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/18/08 10:05 PM

Deception is OK if you hide behind the guise of "art" isn't it? (see also "An Inconvenient Truth"; "Fahrenheit 9/11").
Posted By: Mrs. Rizzo

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/18/08 10:06 PM

Psycho crazy biatch, party of 1, your table is now available
Posted By: straw

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/18/08 10:59 PM

Purported abortion art dupes media, public
Internet spiral gives Yale student what she wants: A whole lot of attention

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24189690/
Posted By: Blessed

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/19/08 02:01 AM

Not to seem off on this, but if she "artifically inseminated herself" which is done by doictors w/ no success MANY times and NEVER validated pregnancy, who can say she was actually pregnant?
Posted By: kms

Re: Well, we've finally reached rock bottom. - 04/19/08 03:44 AM

can't she just go buy the sperm to do it herself. My sister and her hubby are planning on duing that because he is fixed. They would do it in the privacy of their own home and not at a doctors office.