Nice job, madame Speaker

Posted By: HappyGilmore

Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 03:03 PM

Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

snip...
Quote:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi recently told a group of both legal and illegal immigrants and their families that enforcement of existing immigration laws, as currently practiced, is "un-American."

The speaker, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the immigrants she was addressing as "very, very patriotic
Posted By: Jokerman

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 03:16 PM

This is the administration's stance, too. They recently fell all over themselves apologizing for enforcing the law. Apparently enforcement of the law wasn't on the list of priorities.
Posted By: TheManofSteel

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 03:16 PM

This woman is simply a disease, a metastisizing disease that must be eliminated from her office. Voters wake up already.
Posted By: DD Regs

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 03:27 PM

What is "Illegal" anyway, I mean, come one, they are just like you and me, they are just missing a little piece of paper, that's all...We preferr to refer to them as "Undocumented Residents or Citizens".

This is what we were told by a Community Action group leader at a previous employment I had when they came to us asking us to help serve these people. mad
Posted By: edAudit

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 03:28 PM

Obama's number 1 problem is not the Repub's its her
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 04:01 PM

If you don't like the laws, then change them. But public servants should not be saying that enforcing laws is un-American. (I wonder if the next time I get a ticket for speeding if she will step up and defend me?) Add her to the list of congressmen that need censuring
Posted By: FBH

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 04:22 PM

Should I renounce my citizenship, but still be allowed to live here? Then I can get paid directly and fully, without those pesky taxes holding me down!

If this is what Pelosi is advocating, I think it's a great idea!
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 04:54 PM

thank God our citizenship is in Heaven
Posted By: Jokerman

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 04:57 PM

Hey, Hen, how you doing? Hope all is well.
Posted By: Quadspapa

Re: Nice job, madame Speaker - 03/18/09 05:22 PM

NP is a disgrace in all areas. I can't really comment anymore or my blood pressure will go up and get me in trouble.