The I'm gonna be rich Happy

Posted By: HRH Okie Banker

The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/14/10 07:12 PM

For 16 years, MTN has been connecting people world wide, there's so much more than money you're using in MTN service provider. Every MTN subscriber’s is important to us to celebrate our 16th Anniversary in South Africa; we're rewarding all our customers with prizes of USD60,000.00

Because you are using MTN service provider, we provide an opportunity for all our customers; you have been selected as one of our lucky winner to promote MTN companies all over the world. To claim your prize, please contact your Customer Service Representative via email immediately within 24hrs.

Mr. Lawrence Agbakwuru,
Customer Service Representative
Head Winning Claims Dept
Email Contact: claimdepartment@gala.net or claimdepartment@gala.net

However, you are required to forward the following information for immediate payment of your $60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand Dollars).

1.) BANK NAME......................
2.) BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER...........
3.) BANK ADDRESS...........................
4.) BANK BRANCH.............
5.) SWIFT CODE……………………
6.) ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME..........
7) CITY & COUNTRY............
8) AMOUNT TO TRANSFER….
9) YOU’RE DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER….

You will be contacted by our Customer Service Representative in the next 24 hours as soon as you forward your required information and you will receive the USD60,000.00 prizes immediately from us.

MTN Save time, save money, earn rewards! MTN is a service people trust.
Posted By: Aggs

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/14/10 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Banker

9) YOU’RE DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER….

eek

Ugh... Was this written my husband's teenage cousin?

Aside from that, the grammar in this letter was not as atrocious as it usually is. wink
Posted By: FBH

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/14/10 07:41 PM

What does "MTN" stand for, "Money To Nigeria?"
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/14/10 07:48 PM

I'd hardly classify $60,000 as rich...in fact, I believe the current administration classifies that as barely middle class/upper dirt poor
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/14/10 08:49 PM

This shows an excellent business model, give all of your customers $60M. Either their services are really expensive or their investment dept is awesome.
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/14/10 09:12 PM

Head Winning Claims Dept......

how do you claim a winning head?
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/14/10 11:25 PM

I wouldn't trust this one. Instead I would require them to send me a check for $100M and then I will immediately wire them back the $40M difference. You know, just to be safe. crazy
Posted By: HRH Okie Banker

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/15/10 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: DaMarcus Beasley
I'd hardly classify $60,000 as rich...in fact, I believe the current administration classifies that as barely middle class/upper dirt poor

LOL - ain't that the truth!
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: The I'm gonna be rich Happy - 06/15/10 03:45 PM

HUd issued the 2009 median family income numbers, for those of you living in metro areas....