This doesn't happen every day!

Posted By: HRH Okie Banker

This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:11 PM

I was driving home from dinner last Friday night and some young girl must have used the wrong number and sent me nekkid pictures (3) of herself!

I sent her a text that she had the wrong number!

She sent me a text asking "Who is this", which I ignored thinking the story was now closed.

She started sending them (3) all over again, I guess thinking she had the right number this time.

I sent her a text "Not again!"

She sent me a text "I'm sorry".

I don't know who she is, but the phone number is from this town.
Posted By: Pup

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:16 PM

PM sent with correct cell number. wink

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:20 PM

grin
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:21 PM

HAAAA It was meant for Fraud Pup I'm sure.
Posted By: MB Guy

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:39 PM

Well, the $64,000 question:

Was she hot?
Posted By: Bobby Boucher

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: MB Guy
Well, the $64,000 question:

Was she hot?

Potential follow-up question:

If we pm our digits to you, would you be willing to pass them along?
Posted By: Dip

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Banker
I was driving home from dinner last Friday night and some young girl must have used the wrong number and sent me nekkid pictures (3) of herself!

I sent her a text that she had the wrong number!

She sent me a text asking "Who is this", which I ignored thinking the story was now closed.

She started sending them (3) all over again, I guess thinking she had the right number this time.

I sent her a text "Not again!"

She sent me a text "I'm sorry".

I don't know who she is, but the phone number is from this town.

HAHAHA!!!! I am mean, I would have posted them on the internet or seomthing. That's what you get for sending pics liek that! And to peopel you know SO well that you enter their number wrong (or never had the right number to begin with). Lol, some guy prolly gave her a bad number! grin
Posted By: bOaty

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:48 PM

laugh @ bad number!!!
Posted By: Bobby Boucher

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Dip
Lol, some guy prolly gave her a bad number! grin

Well, that answers MB's question grin
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/14/11 10:49 PM

((scribbles down number to have men send nudie pics too)) My ex should love this prank. laugh
Posted By: pjs

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/15/11 01:23 PM

hehehehe- good lord!
My husband got a I love you message about a month ago from someone- he thought I sent it- one night he played it for me and it just goes on and on about I love you, love you, love you and giggles etc and it is pretty cute - BUT I never sent it to him. We laugh about it- I looked at his phone and it has the area code of 440 and we are 330- I thought it was all over until he mentioned Saturday night that he got another I love you message from "not me".
Posted By: Retired DQ

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/15/11 01:26 PM

laugh

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/15/11 01:39 PM

Originally Posted By: pjs
hehehehe- good lord!
My husband got a I love you message about a month ago from someone- he thought I sent it- one night he played it for me and it just goes on and on about I love you, love you, love you and giggles etc and it is pretty cute - BUT I never sent it to him. We laugh about it- I looked at his phone and it has the area code of 440 and we are 330- I thought it was all over until he mentioned Saturday night that he got another I love you message from "not me".

She sounds hot.

Hey, the original poster never said whether the pics were of a hottie or a nottie. Spill it!

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/15/11 02:35 PM

After forwarding/sharing the first picture with the guys eating out with us that nite I got a reply that said I could keep them and it wasn't necessary for me to share the rest of them.

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/15/11 02:45 PM

I guess that answers that question.

Not many guys refuse a pic of a nekkid or semi-nekkid chickee if she's relatively hot....
Posted By: Bacon Boy

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/15/11 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: CheekEE Monkey
((scribbles down number to have men send nudie pics too)) My ex should love this prank. laugh

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

I may have some questionable photos (not of me) to send along. laugh

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/15/11 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: BaconBoy
....I may have some questionable photos (not of me) to send along. laugh

Sure...
Posted By: Queen Mum

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/16/11 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: pjs
hehehehe- good lord!

At least he told you about it. When he keeps getting them and doesn't mention them, that's when to start worrying!
Posted By: pjs

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/16/11 09:46 PM

I hear ya!
Posted By: Bailey.

Re: This doesn't happen every day! - 02/21/11 09:43 PM

ew! i got a *mistaken* pic of a guy i coined "ugly naked guy." you can fill in the rest w your imaginations. trust me - still won't be as gross. of course i saved it. grin