Revenge

Posted By: EllenA

Revenge - 10/20/11 03:15 PM

Is anyone else watching this show. I really enjoy it. There are so many OMG moments. They say it is a kind of remake of "The Count of Monte Cristo". There are a lot of twists to it.
Posted By: Queen Mum

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 03:16 PM

YES! I really like it. You never know what is going to happen next.
Posted By: TB 12

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 03:17 PM

Its a great show-we are hooked. Tivo'd last nights episode to watch tonight.
Posted By: Snow Bunny

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 03:19 PM

We're watching also. Many twists and turns. Trying to figure out what the frat brother is up to.

I liked what happened with Daniel last night.
Posted By: manimal

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 03:25 PM

Can you summarize the premise? I totally missed this new show.

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 03:30 PM

Go here and catch up. It's a great show!
Posted By: manimal

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 03:33 PM

Will do... Oh they have episode recaps too! Thanks Queen Mum!
Posted By: #12

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 04:38 PM

love this show!
Posted By: Summer Nights

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 04:47 PM

Love, love, love this show. The lead was on Brothers & Sisters and am happy to see her back on tv and what a role she plays..

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 04:56 PM

But where are they going to go with it after this year (if it's renewed)?

Maybe next year would be an investigation into what happened in the pilot I guess.

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 04:58 PM

I was wondering that myself SUBU. Perhaps Daniel is not the last one on her list, or the target. I recall her mentioning "collateral damage" in teh pilot.

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 05:10 PM

I liked what happened with Lydia. smile
Posted By: Matt_B

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 05:36 PM

We watch it. I wasn't sure on it at first, thought it was going to be a little evening soap-operaish, but it seems to be alright and doesn't conflict with anything else worth watching, so it works out.

We're torn though, I think she's doing a great job at manipulating everyone and exacting revenge, but she (my fiance) feels bad for how the son and the rich tech dude (I'm not quite wrapped up enough to know everyone's name) get used and abused.
Posted By: B_F

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Summer Nights
Love, love, love this show. The lead was on Brothers & Sisters and am happy to see her back on tv and what a role she plays..

THANK YOU! I was trying to figure out where I'd seen her before, because she was familiar.

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 05:52 PM

I think she's the one who's manipulating the rich tech dude.
Posted By: Matt_B

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Sunny Bunny
I think she's the one who's manipulating the rich tech dude.

Definitely so, yeah. But considering how helpful he is and such, one would think she might try to be a little more cordial when making requests/demands!
Posted By: Hrothgar Geiger

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 06:06 PM

Also loving this show! Nice to see Max Martini working again, even if he is playing a bad guy.
Posted By: Ready to Retire

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 06:21 PM

We love this show but I too am wondering what happens after this season. The very first part of the first show also has me wondering how that all comes about.

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 06:28 PM

The rich geek knows who she is, and can take her down.

I'm guessing that she has nothing to do with what happened in the first show.

Re: Revenge - 10/20/11 10:36 PM

You could be right Sunny. Just finished watching last night's show. Do you think the rich geek is going to be in trouble for being where he was. (Don't want to spoil it for those that have not seen it yet.)

Re: Revenge - 10/21/11 12:49 AM

I don't know. He left fingerprints all over the place.

Re: Revenge - 10/21/11 01:04 PM

caught it last night...very interesting..how did the geek just stroll into the apt? Good point on the fingerprints... eek

Re: Revenge - 10/21/11 01:23 PM

Bad guy left and left the door open???

Another theory - this is TV, and those things just happen laugh

Re: Revenge - 10/21/11 01:46 PM

laugh

I think the person playing Nolan looks too young given his back story with Amanda/Emilys dad.
Posted By: Hobbes

Re: Revenge - 10/21/11 02:28 PM

In my best Cliff Clavin voice "It's a little known fact that Madeline Stowe was also in the movie 'Revenge' with Kevin Costner".

I haven't seen this yet, I'll have to catch up. Love the streaming episodes on ABC.

Re: Revenge - 10/21/11 03:49 PM

He has the video to prove who was there, but it would also incriminate him as they would wonder why he had a camera set up and then he is also in it. Although I know that he could edit it all out. You would have thought that he would have worn gloves!
Posted By: travelgirl

Re: Revenge - 10/27/11 03:35 PM

I thought for sure Lydia was dead but it looks like that's possibly not the case.

LOVE this show - can't wait for next Wednesday.

Re: Revenge - 10/27/11 10:24 PM

That security guy is really scary. And what's up with Daniel's roommate? I am getting the feeling he is not rich like he pretends to be. And what a great friend he is as he keeps trying to get Daniel to drink and then drugs him.

Re: Revenge - 10/28/11 12:31 PM

There's definitely something about Tyler. Maybe a bit of revenge from him also?????

Security guy is creepy. Since she's alive, and a definite liability, I'm thinking that creepy security guy will attempt to do away with her to save himself.
Posted By: DaniVi

Re: Revenge - 11/02/11 06:25 PM

new to the forums... but had to post on this... Hate Tyler. Just not a fan at all. When Emily put him in his place at dinner last week I was stoked!

And it's Wednesday already! smile Happy revenging.

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 02:02 PM

Quite a few interesting twists to the storylines last night. I suspected that Tyler was broke but the other thing came as a complete surprise. And the other girl and Frank? That was interesting.

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 02:05 PM

I missed it last night frown Can someone either post as a Spoiler or PM me with what happened? Thanks!
Posted By: #Just Jay

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 02:05 PM

Looks like things are getting a little messy now... she has some cleanup to deal with, and quickly!

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 02:06 PM

And can Nolan play both sides here with Tyler... get what he wants w/o screwing up Emily/Amanda's plans... eek

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 02:34 PM

I didn't see that coming with Tyler and Nolan. Nolan maybe as he is weird but Tyler? Oh well, makes for a good storyline.
Posted By: ecrew,CRCM

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 03:10 PM

Didn't get to watch last night, but I have it DVRed. After reading today's posts, I can't wait for my kids to go to bed tonight so that I catch up. smile

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 03:19 PM

I missed it last night frown Can someone either post as a Spoiler or PM me with what happened? Thanks!

Done.

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 03:43 PM

smile Thanks RtR!

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 05:19 PM

And does Emily really love Daniel or the other guy? And Emily's friend (Ashlie?) isn't quite as nice as she seems either is she?

Re: Revenge - 11/03/11 07:03 PM

No, she isn't! laugh

This is turning out to be a good show!

Re: Revenge - 11/04/11 08:09 PM

I love the show, but I nearly spit coffee across the room when Max Martini was breaking into the warden's files. My wife and both exclaimed, "What, does the prison close at 5? Does everyone go home?"

Re: Revenge - 11/04/11 08:19 PM

We were thinking the same thing... like seriously, security is so lax there that we was able to just wander back in unnoticed?

Re: Revenge - 11/04/11 08:24 PM

His old boss, Dennis Haysbert, would never have tolerated such sloppiness. laugh

Re: Revenge - 11/04/11 08:25 PM

laugh

Re: Revenge - 11/06/11 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Hrothgar Geiger
I love the show, but I nearly spit coffee across the room when Max Martini was breaking into the warden's files. My wife and both exclaimed, "What, does the prison close at 5? Does everyone go home?"

We said the same thing. No security in the warden's office of a prison? Get real.

Re: Revenge - 11/14/11 01:35 PM

I agree HG...it was like he broke into the HR department at some company.
Posted By: cantley

Re: Revenge - 01/19/12 08:38 PM

Who's still watching and what do you think? This is my current must see show each week.

Re: Revenge - 01/19/12 08:49 PM

Still love it! I was surprised at the twist with the lawyer last night. I thought for sure he was her next target!!

Re: Revenge - 01/19/12 08:51 PM

Me too! I liked how "I'm thinking I should put this on pause." turned into "so, how about a June wedding?" when she heard the story Madeline Stowe told about the circumstances of Charlotte's conception.

Re: Revenge - 01/19/12 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: #12
Still love it! I was surprised at the twist with the lawyer last night. I thought for sure he was her next target!!

I thought so too.

I'm sure that 'Amanda' will show up again. Good way to get rid of her though.

Me too! I liked how "I'm thinking I should put this on pause." turned into "so, how about a June wedding?" when she heard the story Madeline Stowe told about the circumstances of Charlotte's conception.

But Madeline never said she was raped. Daniel just assumed that because of the way she was crying.

Re: Revenge - 01/20/12 06:15 PM

Love this show. Too bad we all know Daniel dies. He's cute!

Re: Revenge - 01/20/12 07:29 PM

But, do we know that he is actually dead?

And was it after they were married?

So she would inherit?

Interesting....................

Re: Revenge - 01/20/12 07:51 PM

It was the first show which was at their engagement party, right?

Re: Revenge - 01/20/12 07:45 PM

But, do we know that he is actually dead?

And was it after they were married?

So she would inherit?

Interesting....................

'xactly!

Re: Revenge - 01/20/12 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Queen Mum
It was the first show which was at their engagement party, right?

I thought that was their wedding?????

Re: Revenge - 01/20/12 08:32 PM

Engagement party.

Re: Revenge - 01/24/12 06:43 PM

I just read in Entertainment Weekly that the February 15th show will bring us to the engagement party that started the series back in September. The producer (I think) being interviewed said someone definitely dies and someone is definitely arrested.

He went on to say that they've gone very far in keeping the story line from leaking including not clueing the actors in until the very end when they were ready to shoot the scene and making all actors be on-site for the engagement party/shooting scene even if they don't have a part - so no one in the outside/real world would see them out and about during the filming.

The article didn't give specifics but it did elude to some VERY interesting plot twists and characters. Can't wait for Wednesday!!!

Re: Revenge - 01/25/12 05:51 PM

Still love this show. Just when you think you have it figured out you find out you don't. I did predict that Charlotte would turn out to be Emily's half-sister though.

I am really starting to like Nolan.

Re: Revenge - 02/01/12 01:56 PM

Finally caught up on the episodes last night. I am a bit confused on how Emily convinced Amanda to leave-was it simply the worry that Victoria would stop at nothing to get rid of Amanda?

Re: Revenge - 02/01/12 01:59 PM

Emily convinced her that Victoria was behind Jack's beating, and that he wouldn't be safe as long as Amanda was still within Victoria's reach.

Re: Revenge - 02/01/12 02:22 PM

Thanks HG.

Re: Revenge - 02/01/12 02:10 PM

Is it a new episode tonight?

Re: Revenge - 02/01/12 02:12 PM

No, it's a repeat.

Re: Revenge - 02/01/12 02:13 PM

Nope - repeat. Next week and the week after are new...don't miss the 2/15 episode - that's the one that brings us back to the engagement party that started the show in September - An interview with the producer in Entertainment weekly says someone dies and someone gets arrested and there are plenty of plot twists remaining in the season...should be a good one!!!

Re: Revenge - 02/09/12 05:13 PM

Any thoughts on last nights new episode? I thought the first 3/4 was not too exciting but the last 15 minutes once again proved to be very intriguing. Looking forward to the big engagement party episode next Wednesday.
Posted By: Here4Life

Re: Revenge - 02/09/12 05:31 PM

Me too! I love this show, you never know what new twist will be thrown in!

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 06:21 PM

So who took her stuff? The obvious answer is Amanda, but I am not sure it was her.

And why doesn't she have a security system???? laugh

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 06:29 PM

Considering how many times people waltz into that house...

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 08:23 PM

Hubby and I were coming up with a list of suspects of who might have taken her stuff?

We came up with:
Amanda (too obvious though)
Ashley (she's bee overhearing a lot things lately)
Nolen (hubby suggested him, I really doubt it)
Jack (again hubby suggested him since it was Amanda's house, but I don't think so)
Daniel's psycho friend (can't remember his name) - maybe he's back

We also thought of list of who shoots Daniel:
Amanda
Daniel's psycho friend
Or the brother of the girl Daniel dated. If you remember the episode where Daniel and Emily went to lunch at a restaurant and the waiter hated Daniel. I can't remember did the girl die and Daniel was driving? Theory on this, Emily sent the guy a invite and it rubbed the guy the wrong way that Daniel is moving on with life when his sister can't. (It's a long shot, but anything can happen on this show)

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 08:38 PM

Interesting lcrew...my thought was Nolan, but I hadn't thought of Ashley..and the brother of the girl Daniel killed (I think it was a DWI if I remember) is a great call as well...
Posted By: kitten

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 08:38 PM

Is this show worth me trying to catch up on Hulu?

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 08:45 PM

Out of all the new shows I have chosen to watch, my hubby likes this one the best and he doesn't really watch tv.

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: kitten

Yes.

And if you are not already watching 'The Good Wife', get cracking on that one too!

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 09:09 PM

I vote yes.

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Jay

Yes.

And if you are not already watching 'The Good Wife', get cracking on that one too!

Is that in the first season too?

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 09:35 PM

3rd... but well worth it!

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 09:40 PM

I don't think he killed the girl...wasn't she paralyzed or something? I seem to recall him visiting her in a care facility or something and that greatly upsetting Victoria (his mom)? I could be losing it though, and not remembering correctly.

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 10:12 PM

So many twists and turns in this show. I really would like to sit down and watch them in a marathon - back to back.

Re: Revenge - 02/13/12 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: lcrew
Hubby and I were coming up with a list of suspects of who might have taken her stuff?

We came up with:
Amanda (too obvious though)
Ashley (she's bee overhearing a lot things lately)
Nolen (hubby suggested him, I really doubt it)
Jack (again hubby suggested him since it was Amanda's house, but I don't think so)
Daniel's psycho friend (can't remember his name) - maybe he's back

We also thought of list of who shoots Daniel:
Amanda
Daniel's psycho friend
Or the brother of the girl Daniel dated. If you remember the episode where Daniel and Emily went to lunch at a restaurant and the waiter hated Daniel. I can't remember did the girl die and Daniel was driving? Theory on this, Emily sent the guy a invite and it rubbed the guy the wrong way that Daniel is moving on with life when his sister can't. (It's a long shot, but anything can happen on this show)

My first thought was its Amanda who took the stuff. But you brought up some interesting possibilties. If I remember from the first episode it was Jack that was pulling him up the beach but Declan and Charlotte were on the beach also.

Re: Revenge - 02/14/12 01:06 PM

I don't think it was Jack, it was guy in a hoodyie and he ran. I don't think Jack would have run from his brother.

#12 - I can't remember the story regarding the girl. But her brother still hates him, that's why we thought of him moving on with life when his sister couldn't.

Hopefully, we'll find out soon....

Re: Revenge - 02/14/12 01:27 PM

#12-you are correct-she didn't die-she was paralyzed and I recall Daniel mentioning he went to see her.

Re: Revenge - 02/14/12 06:48 PM

Can't wait for tomorrow night!!!! Although I hope we find out more about the shooting/suspects, etc and it's not just an episode similiar to the pilot where we are left hanging at the end with Daniel bleeding on the beach.

LOVE this show!

Re: Revenge - 02/16/12 04:57 AM

WOW! What a show. Never thought it was Tyler that was shot. Now we don't know who shot him. Amanda has me totally confused as to whose side she is really on now. And how did the Japanese guy get the box back? I could hardly keep up with the whole thing. But it does look like Daniel is the one who gets arrested.

Re: Revenge - 02/16/12 01:05 PM

AAAHHH. I couldn't watch last night. But it's on my DVR, for when the kids go to bed tonight....

Re: Revenge - 02/16/12 01:36 PM

Sorry lcrew. I guess I should have posted a spoiler.

Re: Revenge - 02/16/12 07:10 PM

It's okay smile. I wasn't going to even open the post, but I just HAD to know. Still gotta watch it, I won't tell my hubby though.

Re: Revenge - 02/17/12 03:43 PM

Ok, I'm caught up. I think the Japanese guy shot Tyler, Amanada just found the body but ran anyways because of Jack. I did you catch the head nods between the Japanese giuy and Nolan??

Re: Revenge - 02/18/12 10:17 PM

I have no idea who I think shot Tyler. And I did catch the head nods. I read an article in TV Guide about upcoming shows but they didn't really give anything away. Can't wait for the next show. Is it this week or next?

Re: Revenge - 02/19/12 03:47 AM

I think Tyler got a shot in at Daniel, and then Amanda took out Tyler, only after she turned on him with Jack telling her how Emily is really looking out for her.

Re: Revenge - 02/20/12 04:29 PM

And why doesn't Daniel remember what happened?

On a side note I just saw an article of Madeline Stowe. I didn't realize she was married to the guy who plays Sheldon on "Private Practice".

Re: Revenge - 02/20/12 05:04 PM

YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!

I gave up cable at the beginning of the year, but you all encouraged me to catch this on Hulu. I have watched the first 4 episodes and want to sit and watch all of them in a row. I can't do that. I have to work!!!

Gah! Now I have to go. I have episode 5 a meeting!

mad

Re: Revenge - 02/21/12 12:58 PM

mrs sox has an interesting twist on who shot tyler...Emily asked ashley to add Nolan and his security guard/team to the guest list...given the nod between Nolan and Mr. Takada (I think that is his name) maybe he had the security guard trailing tyler and he took him out...I don't think Amanda did it.

Re: Revenge - 02/21/12 01:23 PM

True, there was the moment when Nolan gave his iPad (with security and 'whale cam' views) to his security guard, pointed to one screen and said, "Take care of that."

Re: Revenge - 02/21/12 01:39 PM

Hmmm...

Re: Revenge - 02/21/12 02:08 PM

True, there was the moment when Nolan gave his iPad (with security and 'whale cam' views) to his security guard, pointed to one screen and said, "Take care of that."

I missed that part! Interesting.

And it's not on this week, so we have to wait until next!!

Re: Revenge - 02/21/12 06:16 PM

I am going to have to watch this episode again. I must have missed a lot when I watched it the first time.

Re: Revenge - 02/23/12 08:41 PM

Me too. I missed the nod...so much was going in last week's episode.
Posted By: Summer Nights

Re: Revenge - 02/24/12 01:02 PM

Was Revenge on Wed? I have it set to DVR, but noticed last night that I had nothing...

Re: Revenge - 02/24/12 01:16 PM

Nope. Next week.

Re: Revenge - 03/01/12 02:59 PM

Good show again! Now we know who did it. But I can't believe that judge was so hard on Daniel.
Posted By: Sci_Comply

Re: Revenge - 03/01/12 05:25 PM

Who did it? Post it in a spoiler please!!

Re: Revenge - 03/01/12 06:02 PM

Don't look if you don't want to know!!

Click to reveal..
Daniel shot Tyler once in the chest/abdomen area. He was still alive though. Then Japanese guy (Takada?) hit Daniel on the back of the head with a rock, and shot Tyler twice in the back.

Re: Revenge - 03/02/12 07:06 PM

I watched the episode from this week (love DVR). So is Emily having feelings for Daniel or is she worried that her revenge isn't going as planned?

Re: Revenge - 03/05/12 02:53 PM

Takada told her a while ago that she was falling for him.

Re: Revenge - 03/05/12 03:06 PM

Another thought, she might actually care about Daniel and his sister. They are innocent of their parent's actions. I still thinks she cares more for Jack than Daniel. But Takada told her she could only save one, Amanda or Jack...

When is the next episode??

Re: Revenge - 03/05/12 03:54 PM

Not until April.

Re: Revenge - 03/05/12 04:34 PM

shocked cry grin

Re: Revenge - 03/05/12 09:02 PM

Another thought, she might actually care about Daniel and his sister. They are innocent of their parent's actions. I still thinks she cares more for Jack than Daniel. But Takada told her she could only save one, Amanda or Jack...

When is the next episode??

I thought Takada meant she could either save Jack or Daniel?

Re: Revenge - 03/05/12 11:26 PM

That's what I thought he said/meant also.
Posted By: lilbo52

Re: Revenge - 03/06/12 06:05 PM

I missed an episode somewhere... what happened to Lydia? Last I saw she was staying with the Graysons...

Re: Revenge - 03/06/12 06:59 PM

Conrad rescued her

Re: Revenge - 04/16/12 04:31 PM

New episode this week...... smile

Re: Revenge - 04/16/12 06:47 PM

Can't wait.

Re: Revenge - 04/16/12 06:51 PM

It will be interesting. I have a feeling that Declan will inadvertently implicate Jack somehow.

Re: Revenge - 04/16/12 08:50 PM

And what did Takado do with Amanda? You know she will be back.

Re: Revenge - 04/17/12 01:48 PM

I have to wonder what Takado's interest is in all of this......

Re: Revenge - 04/17/12 02:57 PM

That is an interesting point SuBu. Must be some connection with him and David Clark.

Re: Revenge - 04/17/12 03:27 PM

Nothing in this show has no meaning. Can't wait for the final shows of the season. HAs anyone heard - has it been renewed for next year?

Re: Revenge - 04/17/12 03:29 PM

Haven't heard yet-I know several people here that watch it.

Re: Revenge - 04/19/12 12:25 PM

SPOILER! Can you believe that Victoria had her own son beat up? And why is Emily setting up Amanda? Does she think they won't find her? As usual nothing really got setttled. The plot just gets more twisted.

Re: Revenge - 04/19/12 04:25 PM

Re Victoria - absolutely. She's a witch.

Emily needs to get rid of Amanda so that her secret doesn't come out.

Re: Revenge - 04/19/12 04:58 PM

Emily sure did a job on that guy in the alley didn't she? And who is the painter? Victoria's love from the past? I must have missed something there.

Re: Revenge - 04/20/12 01:30 AM

Missed nothing that I know of... we have a new twist, poor little Vicki Harper...

Re: Revenge - 04/20/12 02:16 AM

smirk

"poor little Vicki Harper" ??????

Yeah - right!

Re: Revenge - 04/20/12 01:10 PM

laugh

Re: Revenge - 04/23/12 01:22 PM

Caught up over the weekend. Emily did open a can of whoop [censored] on the Grayson muscle. And interesting that Treadwell is looking to get his soul back and take them down.

Re: Revenge - 04/26/12 02:25 PM

The plot gets even more tangled. And Daniel is going to be free? Who do you suppose did in the guy in the cell and wrote the note? Poor Charlotte. She is getting even more messed up. All of those people are just vicious!

Re: Revenge - 04/26/12 02:35 PM

And Charlotte is not one of the strongest characters. It will be tough on her.

Thought for sure that Daniel was the suicide victim.

Re: Revenge - 04/26/12 03:34 PM

I did too! I actually said, "OMG He hung himself."

Re: Revenge - 04/27/12 06:30 PM

So did my husband!!!

Re: Revenge - 04/27/12 06:35 PM

Our thought too... a nice twist though!

Re: Revenge - 05/03/12 08:37 PM

Can you believe that Daniel is covering his faher's butt? My only hope is that he did that so he can control the company and make it right.

Re: Revenge - 05/03/12 09:06 PM

Last night was a great show! Loved it! Can't wait for the rest of them.

Re: Revenge - 05/07/12 02:39 PM

Caught up this weekend... whoa!

Re: Revenge - 05/07/12 05:07 PM

You can say that again, JJ!

Re: Revenge - 05/07/12 05:28 PM

Whoa!

Re: Revenge - 05/07/12 05:32 PM

grin !!!

Re: Revenge - 05/10/12 02:28 PM

Another great show last night. Didn't Jack look funny with the long hair and clean shaven? Those people really are nasty. I cant' wait to see what happens next week.

Re: Revenge - 05/10/12 02:28 PM

And Nolan looked different. Great show!

Re: Revenge - 05/10/12 03:16 PM

I thought Madeline Stowe did a great job with portraying Victoria at the differing intervals they showed last evening...

how in 91/92 she was actually warm, friendly, and charming, yet lonely and maybe a little empty...

fast foward to 02/03 where her emotions are certainly more peaks and valley's (longing for David, not happy with Conrad, still embracing her friendship with Lydia)...

And then where she is today as we know... just empty and cold hearted, her spirit gone... she just did a really nice job of altering the character to what was going on in her life at that time.

Re: Revenge - 05/10/12 03:30 PM

Agree! smile
Posted By: Heather301, CRCM

Re: Revenge - 05/10/12 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Just Jay
I thought Madeline Stowe did a great job with portraying Victoria at the differing intervals they showed last evening...

how in 91/92 she was actually warm, friendly, and charming, yet lonely and maybe a little empty...

fast foward to 02/03 where her emotions are certainly more peaks and valley's (longing for David, not happy with Conrad, still embracing her friendship with Lydia)...

And then where she is today as we know... just empty and cold hearted, her spirit gone... she just did a really nice job of altering the character to what was going on in her life at that time.

She traded true love for money and worse than that betrayed the man she loved for one that she no longer trusted. She played the character very well and I can't wait to see the next episode!

Re: Revenge - 05/10/12 03:37 PM

She's as guilty as Conrad and their security guy.

Re: Revenge - 05/10/12 03:40 PM

oh, totally!

Re: Revenge - 05/17/12 01:27 PM

Another great show. I thought this week was the finale but I guess it is next week. Do you think Nolan is dead? And it appears that Emily loves Jack but still intends to marry Daniel. What a mess!

Re: Revenge - 05/17/12 02:15 PM

It was a great show. Hope Nolan isn't dead; I like his character. Emily has always had a thing for Jack, but she will marry Daniel for, uh, ReVENGE! wink

Re: Revenge - 05/17/12 02:43 PM

OMG! I have missed the last several shows. Can't wait to have a chance to catch up. Sounds exciting!

Re: Revenge - 05/17/12 03:13 PM

Oh QM - you gotta get caught up! The last several shows have been amazing!

Re: Revenge - 05/20/12 04:21 AM

I really liked Victoria this week.... starting to really enjoy her character!

Re: Revenge - 05/21/12 06:04 PM

She and Em are definitely the major characters! Hope Nolan is OK! I like his character.

Re: Revenge - 05/23/12 01:02 PM

Season Finale tonight!! Woo hoo!

Re: Revenge - 05/23/12 01:06 PM

Can't wait!

Re: Revenge - 05/23/12 02:09 PM

Me Too!

Re: Revenge - 05/24/12 12:59 PM

So what did you think? I don't think Victoria got on that plane. And isn't it interesting that Amanda shows up pregnant at just the right time? Where was she and how did Takado let her come back? And where/who is Emily's mother? Can't wait til next season.

Re: Revenge - 05/24/12 02:21 PM

It just doesn't make sense that she would get on the plane after he clearly threatened her. I mean this whole thing started with them blowing up an airliner! Maybe they wanted Grayson to think he succeeded blowing up the plane and getting rid of the witnesses. I couldn't understand why Victoria didn't take Charlotte with her at first until I realized she knew her life was in danger. I can't wait until next season!

Re: Revenge - 05/24/12 02:29 PM

I am thinking that maybe Victoria is going to be in witness protection. I really hated to see "Amanda" back. I am so glad Nolan is okay. I am looking forward to the twists and turns of next season!

Re: Revenge - 10/01/12 07:02 PM

Anyone watch the season premiere last night?

Re: Revenge - 10/01/12 07:10 PM

YES! And I don't like Ashley!
Posted By: Bacon Boy

Re: Revenge - 10/01/12 07:51 PM

OMG! I just got addicted to this on Netflix. Nearly half way through season one and caught the second half of last night's episode. Looks so good!!

Re: Revenge - 10/01/12 08:13 PM

Great show last night!

Re: Revenge - 10/01/12 08:56 PM

Yes it was. Like I have said many times everyone on that show is just plain nasty. Poor Charlotte.

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 03:16 PM

So where is Lydia? And what was up with the first scene and Jack's boat??

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 03:35 PM

Conrad(?) took her away when Lydia had her 'sequestered' in the mansion.

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 08:21 PM

In the season finale, Lydia went with Victoria on the plane.

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 08:43 PM

Then I'd guess that Lydia is dead.

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 08:47 PM

Pushed out of the plane over a Great Lake, Hoffa-style!

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 09:17 PM

Last episode was a little strange - still can't figure out who the two men were that were watching Emily while she was tied up in the ocean. Any ideas? Are they friends or enemies? Where do you think her mother is - alive or dead?

Wouldn't it be something if Lydia turns out to be Amanda's mother - doubtful but it would be an interesting twist if Lydia stole Victorias husband to get her back for sleeping with hers.

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 09:45 PM

They showed that scene with the boat and then the next scene said "three months earlier" So I am assuming the whole season will be a buildup to that scene just like last season was.

Re: Revenge - 10/02/12 09:46 PM

Didn't the younger guy call the older guy "Takeda"? I took it that a new actor is playing that role.

Re: Revenge - 10/03/12 01:03 PM

Finally watched it last night... yes, Takeda looks different now... older. Not sure if it is the change in hairstyles, or what. Plus, his sidekick, it will be interesting to learn how he fits into all of this.

Thrilled to see Victoria back!

i cannot stand preggers Amanda.

Jack is looking too messed up... clean it up man!

Good stuff! laugh

Re: Revenge - 10/03/12 01:15 PM

And it looks like they gave Nolen a new look

Re: Revenge - 10/03/12 01:40 PM

"Takeda" - new actor

Nolen looks a bit "tougher", with the boxing and all. Guess he doesn't want what happen to him in the first season again. Wasn't he like attacked at least twice???

Jack needs to clean up. And I can't stand Amanda either. Wonder if the baby is Jacks. I think not, but she is going to make it so that he thinks it is. Anyone else thinks so?

Re: Revenge - 10/03/12 01:43 PM

I doubt it's Jack's baby, but she says she is going to have a paternity test. But I'm guessing that can be 'fixed'

Amanda = sick

Re: Revenge - 10/03/12 01:48 PM

agreed... An I like Nolan's new look... the shorter haircut does a lot for him.

Re: Revenge - 10/10/12 12:23 PM

So it is Jacks kid, but Ems keeps that ace up her sleeve. Interesting..and how did she let white hair guy get that close to killing her?

Re: Revenge - 10/10/12 12:40 PM

They had to have some vehicle for Takeda's guy to save her wink

Re: Revenge - 10/12/12 02:01 PM

I want to know why the white haired guy doesn't just expose Emily/Amanda? he knows her secret? She must still have something on him.

Re: Revenge - 10/12/12 04:41 PM

I think it's the hard drive Nolan backed up, even though the physical evidence (allegedly) went down with the plane. So she still has that to dangle over him.

However, I must add that Daniel has become such a little brat; I just want to deck him.

Re: Revenge - 10/15/12 07:14 PM

This show is moving so fast I can't keep up. Was that Emily's mother at the motel?
Posted By: Here4Life

Re: Revenge - 10/15/12 07:19 PM

I think it was. I agree with you, this show is moving fast. You definitely can not leave the room or turn your head while the show is on!

Re: Revenge - 10/22/12 01:58 PM

Anyone watch last night????

Re: Revenge - 10/22/12 02:27 PM

I did! It was a great show with so many twists and turns. Spoiler Alert!!!

Is Emily's mother psycho or what? Amanda falling off the balcony was horrible - hope she and the baby make it. I can't figure out who the people are trying to buy Jack's bar. Poor Jack - he always ends up with the short end of the stick! As always I can't wait to watch it next week!

Re: Revenge - 10/22/12 02:28 PM

Holy cow! I was glued to the show last night. I thought it was great. There are so many twists and turns in this show it keeps me hooked.

Re: Revenge - 10/22/12 03:04 PM

Me too!

Re: Revenge - 10/22/12 04:44 PM

Poor Amanda! Hope she is OK. It was a great show. The new thread with Nolan's father is interesting.

Re: Revenge - 10/29/12 03:52 PM

Amanda certainly healed quickly with no side effects after a fall from a balcony. Now the Greysons are going after Nolan. Why doesn't Jack just borrow money from Nolan or Emily? I can't believe he would consider selling.

Re: Revenge - 10/29/12 04:42 PM

OMG! And Victoria taking in Amanda's mother?!?! While Emily takes in Amanada and the baby!?!?!

Do you think the guy Dec stole from is positioning himself to acquire the bar? I missed some parts of last night's show.

As for Padma snooping into David Clark's history with the Greysons, I think she has something up her sleeve like losing a family member in the terrorist attack.

Re: Revenge - 10/29/12 04:51 PM

Yes, the guy who Dec stole from is after the bar for some reason. He set Dec up. And I am wondering about Padma also. There are no nice people on this show except maybe Jack. So she has to have an agenda.

Re: Revenge - 10/29/12 05:09 PM

I've wondered about Padma from the beginning. Wonder what her agenda is. Is she the bad character this year who will be killed off before the end of the season?

Definitely think there is something behind the guy helping(?) Dec. He's very shady to me.

Re: Revenge - 10/29/12 06:32 PM

Didn't they show him with the kid that got Dec to steal with him? The whole thing is a set up but I haven't figured out why.

Re: Revenge - 10/30/12 03:25 AM

Yes they did. Has me puzzled too.

Re: Revenge - 11/12/12 01:06 PM

The twists and turns of this show are becoming overwhelming. I missed what the guy who bought the bar and his brother were plotting. Can someone fill me in? And Nolan is going to lose his company to the Greysons? Really?

Re: Revenge - 01/07/13 06:15 PM

Anyone watch the season premiere last night?

Re: Revenge - 01/07/13 06:25 PM

O.
M.
G!!

How is Emily going to juggle two men?

Re: Revenge - 01/07/13 07:57 PM

And why is that guy from Nolan's past being so repentent? And why, if Jack called the cops, did they arrest him? But Emily did get revenge on another one. Go Emily!!

Re: Revenge - 01/08/13 02:06 PM

And did Nolan intentionally leave "digital breadcrumbs" for the Initiative to find?

Re: Revenge - 01/08/13 02:20 PM

Oh I think he did. He is not that dumb.

Re: Revenge - 01/08/13 02:27 PM

Agreed...and his prior CFO must be a plant for Greyson.

Re: Revenge - 01/14/13 02:10 PM

Looks like the plant is Padma. I have said all along she is up to something. I think Emily needs to take on those two jerks who are after the bar. And why do you think they want it?

Re: Revenge - 01/14/13 03:21 PM

Man, I love this show. So many twists and turns. I KNEW Padma was a bad egg - then again pretty much everyone on this show (except for maybe Jack) always has an ulterior motive.

I have a hard time keeping up with the plot lines. Everything moves for fast and you just NEVER know what to expect next. I usually have to re-watch it to see what I missed the first time around.

Wonder when the timeline will make it to Labor Day so we can find out who is on the sunken Amanda? I'm guessing February like we saw last year for the Labor Day engagement party.

This is the only reason Sunday night can't get here soon enough. God knows it's not because I'm anxious to get back to reg reading Monday morning!!

Re: Revenge - 01/14/13 03:53 PM

UGHH! I missed it last night. Hubby I are catching on the Walking Dead, Season 3, and we missed Revenge. Good thing DVR was receording grin

Re: Revenge - 01/14/13 05:07 PM

As much as I think Daniel is a jerk, I feel sort of bad for him because it appears he is really happy to have Emily back in his life. And I feel bad for Aiden because this juggling act can't have a positive outcome.

Re: Revenge - 01/14/13 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: travelgirl
Man, I love this show. So many twists and turns. I KNEW Padma was a bad egg - then again pretty much everyone on this show (except for maybe Jack) always has an ulterior motive.

I have a hard time keeping up with the plot lines. Everything moves for fast and you just NEVER know what to expect next. I usually have to re-watch it to see what I missed the first time around.

Wonder when the timeline will make it to Labor Day so we can find out who is on the sunken Amanda? I'm guessing February like we saw last year for the Labor Day engagement party.

This is the only reason Sunday night can't get here soon enough. God knows it's not because I'm anxious to get back to reg reading Monday morning!!

I agree Travelgirl. Everyone on this show but Jack is a bad guy. But what do you think he told Declan when he told him it was time he knew the whole story? And is Amanda going to use that gun she bought?

Re: Revenge - 01/15/13 01:15 PM

I assume Jack told Declan about the murder of the father of the Ryans...

Re: Revenge - 05/16/13 01:18 PM

Anyone watch the seaon finale on Monday? i caught up last night and was like "Poor Nolan and Jack"....

Re: Revenge - 05/16/13 01:54 PM

Yes, I watched! Still LOVE this show...mid-season 2 I was kind of wavering - too many complicated story lines. But they "cleaned" it up and am once again hooked!!!

I love that these story lines could go in any direction - who is setting Nolan up? Is it Emily in an effort to protect him somehow? Is Padma really dead? What will Jack's reaction be to Emily telling him the truth? Seems too easy that he would run to her with open arms. VERY surprised at the Declan exit.

I hope season 3 continues with as much interest - not sure now that Michael Kelly - Creator/Executive Producer - is stepping down - will that change the creative direction of the show?

Re: Revenge - 05/16/13 02:30 PM

I don't think Padma is alive because Aiden found her, but then again Aidan is the one who put Nolan in the hot seat.

I'm sad about Declan, he always seemed to do the right thing. And by Emily telling Jack the truth, I think it will distant him more. Because now, his wife was killed because of her. Oh so complicated....luv it grin

Re: Revenge - 05/16/13 02:37 PM

I don't think Padma is alive because Aiden found her, but then again Aidan is the one who put Nolan in the hot seat.

I'm sad about Declan, he always seemed to do the right thing. And by Emily telling Jack the truth, I think it will distant him more. Because now, his wife was killed because of her. Oh so complicated....luv it grin

Maybe I totally missed it, but what was Declan doing at the Grayson offices in the first place? And why was no one asking him why he was there?

Re: Revenge - 05/16/13 03:32 PM

We think Declan was looking for Charlotte. Why at Grayson? don't know. We'll probably find out next season.

Re: Revenge - 10/22/13 02:33 PM

Anyone watching this season???

We thought the show was going to be a bit slow this season, but it definitely has been going through a bunch of twists and turns...

Re: Revenge - 10/22/13 02:37 PM

She appears to be losing control a bit this season...

Re: Revenge - 10/22/13 02:42 PM

Yep...

Re: Revenge - 10/22/13 03:57 PM

I have it DVR'd but haven't watched it yet. Went to watch the OKC Thunder play instead. It's definitely a show where I can't multi-task. You have to concentrate or you will get lost.
Posted By: EllenA

Re: Revenge - 05/12/15 08:56 PM

So I guess we all just faded out from watching this but I tuned in for the finale. I thought there was only one way it could end and then I thought I was right but another twist proved me wrong. A lot of the critics thought that the episode was too jammed packed as if the producers thought they had another season to bring everything to a conclusion. Anybody else watch?
Posted By: CompliantOkie

Re: Revenge - 05/12/15 09:24 PM

I've been watching the show since the beginning. I thought it was very well done and stayed exciting even after David came back to life. I agree the last couple episodes were too rushed. I think everyone expected it to get renewed again. I was happy Emily ended up with Jack at least!
Posted By: BowlingQueen

Re: Revenge - 05/12/15 09:27 PM

I, too, thought they crammed a lot into the last two episodes. It's a shame, as it was one of my favorite shows since the beginning. I am glad she got her happy-ending. Wasn't sure that was how the writers were going to wrap it up.

How about "Once Upon a Time"? Anyone watch that?
Posted By: JenF

Re: Revenge - 05/13/15 12:31 PM

Bowling queen....I just watched the Once Upon a Time finale and I thought it was great!!