EMERGENCY!!!

Posted By: Bagweaver

EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 02:27 PM

I need to delete a message to someone that I sent on Google+. How do I do it???? Please, help!!! cry
Posted By: #Just Jay

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 02:46 PM

I thought this was gonna be about the TV show! laugh

But as to your issue, while I certainly admire your problem, I have no solution for you.
Posted By: thomasj

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 02:57 PM

Too late, I already got it.... Lol! Just kidding! I have no idea...
Posted By: A_G

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 02:47 PM

Did you try googling it? laugh
Posted By: raitchjay

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:00 PM

When they respond to you, say "what message? i didn't send you a message". smile

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 02:52 PM

You people are just so much help!!!! smirk
Posted By: Peepers

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:06 PM

let me put togthr an urgt missive
Posted By: edAudit

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:18 PM

I have seen it on tv I believe it was a tire commerical. You drive around to all the people you sent it to and destroy their computers.
Posted By: A_G

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:26 PM

Another option would be to hack the receiver's account and delete the message. grin
Posted By: Dip

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:28 PM

Thursday, March 19, 2009
Undo Sending a Gmail Message
If you ever send a Gmail message too early or you change your mind after you press "Send", there's a feature that will help you. It's called "Undo Send" and you can find in the crowded space of experimental features from Gmail Labs.

After enabling the feature, Gmail will show an "undo" link when you send a message. You have to react quickly because the link disappears in 5 seconds and there's no way to bring it back. If keyboard shortcuts are enabled in your Gmail account, a better option than clicking on "undo" is to press "z". When you undo sending a mail, Gmail saves it as a draft and you can continue editing the message or discard it.
Posted By: Dip

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:30 PM

http://www.geckoandfly.com/5107/how-to-recall-and-unsend-email-messages-in-gmail/

Baggie, you're out of luck on this. You can do it, btu you;d already have to have the unsend feature enabled and then you onyl have 10 seconds to do it. I think thsi is because you are sending email to servers other than gmail, so it can't just recall what you've sent. Generally, recall onyl works through outlook on the same server you're on frown

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:39 PM

Are Google+ messages Gmail??? I really don't like either. I'm sticking to FB from now on. I'm app challenged! mad
Posted By: edAudit

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 03:40 PM

Invent a time travel machine or borrow and fix HG Wells machine.
Posted By: B_F

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: EdAudit
I have seen it on tv I believe it was a tire commerical. You drive around to all the people you sent it to and destroy their computers.

Yup, that's the way to do it!
Posted By: 'Lil Freak!

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 04:40 PM

Send another email saying not to open the original because it's infected with a virus or something.
Posted By: GuitarDude

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 04:57 PM

And hope they do not read this thread. wink

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 06:18 PM

It's not an email. It's a message on Google+. Do they go as Gmail emails????
Posted By: doobydoobydoo

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 06:47 PM

Bag, did you think it was a PM or something?!

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 06:40 PM

I'm really not in to G+ but he is so I thought I'd send a "Message" as it's called on there. I think it's kind of like a Message on FB or a PM on BOL, but I wouldn't swear to it (at it, but not to it!).
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: EMERGENCY!!! - 12/14/11 07:39 PM

I opened this fully expecting someone to say "squad 51, squad 51..."