Survivor

Posted By: Bagweaver

Survivor - 02/15/12 03:35 PM

Anyone watching this time??? I'll watch tonight and see what happens. Hope its better than the last season.
Posted By: B_F

Re: Survivor - 02/15/12 03:36 PM

I'm going to watch this time, just to see what the one beach change does to the show. This could be my last season though, unless they pull some other really interesting twist for next time around.
Posted By: E.E.G.B

Re: Survivor - 02/15/12 04:16 PM

I will DVR it and at least try to watch it. I am really so over it though.
Posted By: summer girl

Re: Survivor - 02/15/12 04:55 PM

I will try and watch. I went to school with Sabrina. So it will be cool to see someone from my little home town.
Posted By: AllSmiles

Re: Survivor - 02/15/12 04:50 PM

I will watch. I like the deviousness and mind games. I hope they dont bring back anyone from previous games! The one beach scene may be interesting.
Posted By: esks

Re: Survivor - 02/15/12 05:04 PM

The DVR is set! It'll be interesting to see how the beach changes things.

Re: Survivor - 02/15/12 05:08 PM

I just wish they'd put some real survivalists out there instead of "normal" people. I have a few names to suggest. smile
Posted By: Dazed Auditor

Re: Survivor - 02/15/12 10:21 PM

They should do a Hunger Games edition.
Posted By: Dlynn58

Re: Survivor - 03/09/12 08:25 PM

Anybody watching this season?

Re: Survivor - 03/09/12 08:32 PM

It certainly would be interesting that this season has been. Although I must say Wednesday's episode was entertaining if you like watching stupid people.

Re: Survivor - 03/09/12 08:36 PM

I guess I am entertained to easily. I think they are hilarious, espicially letting Colton dictate the show....very stupid people.

Re: Survivor - 03/09/12 08:37 PM

Watching. How stupid can a bunch of men be? How does what's his name have all of the men doing what he wants??? This is great strategy on his part. I think he must already have an alliance with some of the women and is just trying to pick off as many men as possible before the merge so that he has a better chance of survival. Could be the most interesting season yet.
Posted By: chenin

Re: Survivor - 03/09/12 09:19 PM

I caught part of the show this week & was stumped as to why the men were going along with everything Colton told them. WTH?

Re: Survivor - 03/09/12 09:45 PM

The men are stupid. I don't think the girl with the criss-cross front bikini knows just how lucky she got!

Re: Survivor - 03/09/12 11:03 PM

Colton just reminds me too much of Rachel from Big Brother!

Re: Survivor - 03/12/12 02:00 PM

He's probably applied to be on that show too! (And will probably be on the Summer 2012 cast!)

Re: Survivor - 03/15/12 04:30 PM

Anyone watch last night? Totally unexpected. Looks like Colton is still manipulating people. When will they learn? Oh when will they ever learn????

Re: Survivor - 03/15/12 04:51 PM

I did...it was unexpected...now the teams are so lop-sided. Colton is a master manipulator..What did you think of Tarzan at the tribal council? I didn't understand a word he said. lol

Re: Survivor - 03/15/12 04:54 PM

I don't think Tarzan understood a word he said.

Re: Survivor - 03/15/12 05:10 PM

Colton is the dumbest smart guy I have ever seen. I'm beginning to wonder if he's a straight guy pretending to be gay to meet chicks!

Re: Survivor - 03/15/12 05:22 PM

Ugh, I just don't understand why they all listen to him, and that cocky look he has on his face all the time, I just want to reach through the TV and smack him!!!!!!!!

Re: Survivor - 03/15/12 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: chenin
Ugh, I just don't understand why they all listen to him, and that cocky look he has on his face all the time, I just want to reach through the TV and smack him!!!!!!!!

Exactly! If I'd been on an island with him, he'd have been the first to go. If he wasn't, when he wanted to go to tribal council even though they'd won immunity, I'd have gotten everyone together and said "Look, this dude is as crazy as he is annoying. Let's send him home!"

Re: Survivor - 03/22/12 01:53 PM

Anyone watch last night? Think Colton will be back on another Survivor series? Who do you think will control a lot of the game now? Glad he kept the idol!

I really hate that he's gone. He kept things stirred up. I wanted to see how far he would go before someone got smart and voted him off.

Re: Survivor - 03/22/12 02:28 PM

Yes I think that he will be back. All I can say is Karma's a b*tch. I definitely do not hate that he is gone.

Re: Survivor - 03/22/12 02:45 PM

I am so glad to see him gone. His female witch counterpart should be next. You should not be rewarded for bad behavior.

Re: Survivor - 03/22/12 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: B_F
I am so glad to see him gone. His female witch counterpart should be next. You should not be rewarded for bad behavior.

I agree!

Re: Survivor - 03/22/12 07:10 PM

There is a difference in playing the game, lying and strategy, but he and Alicia were just downright hateful and mean. I'm glad he's gone, I hope Alicia is next.

Re: Survivor - 03/22/12 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AllSmiles
There is a difference in playing the game, lying and strategy, but he and Alicia were just downright hateful and mean. I'm glad he's gone, I hope Alicia is next.
Exactly. WHen someone knows they are likely going next, you don't have to beat them down constantly to remind them. You can be kind, and then vote them out... unless you're Alica or Mr. Appendix.

Re: Survivor - 04/12/12 05:30 PM

did anyone watch last night?
Posted By: raitchjay

Re: Survivor - 04/12/12 05:42 PM

Yes, til a phone call interrupted the last 30 minutes. The young model dude got voted off.

Re: Survivor - 04/12/12 06:08 PM

Shoooot! The eye candy was about the only reason to watch this season. Well that and saying "They can't really be THAT dumb, can they? Oh yes, they can."

Re: Survivor - 04/12/12 06:20 PM

The eye-candy is still there......(although i can never remember her name). smile
Posted By: RR Joker

Re: Survivor - 04/12/12 06:46 PM

I tried to watch it...lasted about maybe 4 minutes. I ran away when they showed the old dude in a speedo and all that grey hair everywhere. sick

That show used to be half-way (HALF-WAY) decent/interesting...I can't imagine wasting my time on it anymore....I just thought the location scenery might be nice!

Re: Survivor - 04/12/12 07:35 PM

The old guy in the speedo creeps me out too! You'd think they would have banned him from wearing that thing! I haven't watched it the last couple weeks. Hubby is out of town and he usually has it on.
Posted By: Citrus

Re: Survivor - 04/17/12 03:25 AM

I still love watching it. I find something to laugh about each week.

I 'shant' leave while 'the game is afoot'

grin

Re: Survivor - 04/19/12 01:22 PM

I missed it last night. Who was voted off?

Re: Survivor - 04/19/12 01:23 PM

Leif.

Re: Survivor - 04/19/12 02:41 PM

It's getting more interesting now. I was all for Troyzan, then he started ranting, Kim irritates me to no end.

Re: Survivor - 04/19/12 03:07 PM

I don't blame Troyzan. They are under a lot of stress, and he barely survived being backstabbed. Yeah, I know it is part of the game, but can you be upset at someone for not liking the way someone he trusted played it?

I'm all for Troyzan. I hope he manages to get some of the sheep to realize they are being led to slaughter before he is voted off.

Re: Survivor - 05/04/12 03:51 PM

Anyone still watching...Kat making the statement about getting blindsided as "exciting and funny" wasn't so much when it happended to her. I thought is was hilarious.
Posted By: DEL

Re: Survivor - 05/04/12 04:38 PM

Yeah, we enjoyed that too! And then she was upset that she went out before certain others - why did she think she was more deserving than they were?

Re: Survivor - 05/04/12 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: DEL
Yeah, we enjoyed that too! And then she was upset that she went out before certain others - why did she think she was more deserving than they were?
Because she's like 12 years old?
Posted By: summer girl

Re: Survivor - 05/04/12 05:29 PM

Is Sabrina still in? I haven't been able to watch it. I went to school with her.

Re: Survivor - 05/04/12 05:42 PM

Sabrina is still there.

Re: Survivor - 05/09/12 04:22 PM

Who is going home tonight?

Re: Survivor - 05/09/12 04:56 PM

I'd guess either Chelsea or Sabrina.

If they were smart they'd get rid of Tarzan. At this point, if they let a man get to F2 or F3, they are going to regret it.

Re: Survivor - 05/10/12 12:34 PM

I guess the girls played it smart. Is it me or does everyone on the jury look really ticked off?

Re: Survivor - 05/10/12 01:03 PM

It's not you - they really are all ticked off! This may be a very bitter final tribal!

And Cat continued to pout....

Re: Survivor - 05/10/12 03:08 PM

You'd pout too, DEL! As they all are. Rarely does anyone get voted off and not walk away upset about it, blindside or not.

Re: Survivor - 05/10/12 03:13 PM

The show is funny if for no other reason than the pouting, griping, complaining, etc. "He/she was deceitful/stabbed me in the back/lied to me, etc." Yes, yes they did. It happens every year. The name of the show is "Survivor".

Re: Survivor - 05/10/12 03:51 PM

They seem especially bitter. Which one flipped off Tarzan?

Re: Survivor - 05/10/12 03:54 PM

Yeah, I get that they're all mad. But Cat is just such a baby!

Re: Survivor - 05/10/12 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: DEL
Yeah, I get that they're all mad. But Cat is just such a baby!

That's pretty much a literal statement... she's what? 21 years old?

Re: Survivor - 05/11/12 08:09 PM

Tarzan should not have confessed that he helped vote the guys off and that he was a millionaire. What a ditz1

Re: Survivor - 05/14/12 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: AllSmiles
Tarzan should not have confessed that he helped vote the guys off and that he was a millionaire. What a ditz1
Why not? It didn't hurt him in any way, did it?

Re: Survivor - 05/14/12 01:48 PM

Guess it didn't matter anyway!

Re: Survivor - 05/14/12 02:31 PM

I thought Cat's speech was very surprising. And mature.

I was kind of surprised Chelsea didn't get a single vote. I have a feeling her opening speech kind of put some people off.

I will be interested to see who comes back next season. I read a rumor that it is Mike S (fell into the fire), Russell (big football player who dehydrated) and Jonathan Penner (went out during All Stars 2, I think? But I can't remember why. Did he break his ankle maybe?) As long as it is not Colton from this season I'm good. Jeff P made it fairly clear in an interview recently that he doesn't care for Colton, so I'm hoping that means he is not back.

Re: Survivor - 05/14/12 04:51 PM

I have a BAD feeling that Colton will be back. frown

Re: Survivor - 05/14/12 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: B_F
I have a BAD feeling that Colton will be back. frown

I hope you are wrong! He is so annoying!
Posted By: Blade Scrapper

Re: Survivor - 05/17/12 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Bagweaver
I was kind of surprised Chelsea didn't get a single vote. I have a feeling her opening speech kind of put some people off.
I wasn't surprised at all. I predicted she would get no votes. She did nothing the entire game except suck up to Kim. I thought Sabrina would do better, until her "vote for me, I'm just a poor black girl from the ghetto" speech.