Big Brother 15

Posted By: E.E.G.B

Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 04:25 PM

It's time for summer's most involving show! Who's watching and what do you think so far??

I will post spoilers below for those who 'need' to know who is HOH and who's nominated currently.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 04:26 PM

Forgot, HOH is already available... (Mcrae.)

But the nominees as of this morning are:
Click to reveal..
Jessie and Candice
Posted By: edAudit

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 04:27 PM

I saw part of season 1, did not like it.
Posted By: Ric30

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 04:29 PM

I say the houseguests are horrible every year and they end up growing on me so I will hold my judgement for a few weeks.
Posted By: #Just Jay

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 04:44 PM

Ginamarie has got to go.
Posted By: Miscuit

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 04:57 PM

me me me! i'm watching! (yes...i like to watch)

but i haven't seen the season premiere...so i ignored every post after the original poster up there ^^^^^ grin
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 05:22 PM

if i want to see a bunch of disfunctional a-holes in the same house, i'll just invite all my in-laws over
Posted By: B_F

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 05:23 PM

Ok, after hearing the twist that there are 3 nominees, one of which may or may not be nominated by the HoH each week, depending on the whim of the viewers, I'm in again!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
if i want to see a bunch of disfunctional a-holes in the same house, i'll just invite all my in-laws over
My inlaws are fine....

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 08:03 PM

Have Nots:

Click to reveal..
Andy, Judd, Howard, Helen, Elissa

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 08:15 PM

Someone has told the HOH they have been voted the MVP.
Click to reveal..
Elissa appears to be MVP. She asked McCrae not to put her up if veto gets used on his noms but he says he 'has to'. She is very worried about getting voted out (and she should be - most people appear to know she is Rachel's sister by now.)
Posted By: cheekEE

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 08:18 PM

I was watching Master Chef and missed the 1st episode. I hope to catch up!
Posted By: HappyGilmore

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 08:38 PM

I'll recap - a bunch of losers from various parts of the country are moved into a big house - 50% don't bathe regularly, and the other 50% will sleep with anything that is breathing. They broadcast the "unscripted" show weekly to gullible viewers who have never thought to ask "hmm, if the show is a reality show and unscripted, why are they crediting writers in each episode."

Those who are the loudest, most obnoxious, and grate on your nerves the most are given additional screentime, where they are routinely loved or hated on various message boards extolling why they should stay or go. People with any self-esteem would never think to participate in the show - and families everywhere deny these are their offspring/siblings/etc.

Oh, sorry, you only wanted a recap of the 1st show, i think i just recapped the last 14 years...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 08:44 PM

This year will be different laugh
Posted By: Beagles22

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/27/13 09:21 PM

I watch - but not with my prior vigor. I think I am getting too old to watch kids make arses out of themselves.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/28/13 11:59 AM

MVP's nominee and POV Winner:

Click to reveal..
Elissa nominated David (surfer dude) and McCrae won POV. McCrae may use the POV to take down Candice and put up Elissa. Right now most of the house wants to evict David.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/28/13 12:33 PM

Please for the love of pete (whoever that is) get rid of Rachel's sister.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/28/13 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: #Just Jay
Ginamarie has got to go.

is she the one that's unemployed and thinks she's the hottest chick in the house?

or the loud-mouthed blonde from Jersey?
Posted By: raitchjay

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/28/13 01:49 PM

Oddly, if you don't watch this show, reading the spoilers is not fulfilling.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/28/13 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Miscuit
Ginamarie has got to go.

is she the one that's unemployed and thinks she's the hottest chick in the house?

or the loud-mouthed blonde from Jersey?

The latter.
Posted By: chenin

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/28/13 03:19 PM

I'm hoping the first two to go are Ginamarie and Elissa! They both annoyed me to no end on the first show!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 06/28/13 05:20 PM

I realllllllly dislike Jessie. She is Danielle Murphree ("Stalker Danielle") 2.0.
Posted By: Pale Rider

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/01/13 06:10 PM

I missed both shows this week. Who is up?
Posted By: Dlynn58

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/01/13 07:00 PM

Candice and Jessie are the ones up so far. They are putting 3 up this season. Dont know who the third one is yet.
Posted By: Happy Drugs

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/01/13 07:21 PM

WELL AS USUAL I AM RIGHT IN THERE WATCHING! IT IS LIKE A DISEASE EACH SUMMER TO WATCH ALL THESE PEOPLE TOTALLY HUMILIATE THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF MILLIONS!
Posted By: The Minion

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 12:14 PM

I didn't care which of the 3 went, they are all annoying for different reasons. Jessie thinks like a high school cheerleader, blech! David is dumb as a box of rocks, plus his hair is horrible. Elissa is just as bad as Rachael! BB wants her there to create trouble.

The loud mouth, Ginamarie, was very quiet this week. I thought that was interesting. Jeremy seems to be the "tough guy" of the group. It's hard to really know what they are like. The editing is done in such a way, to make us think a certain way, event though we may have thought differently if we saw the entire time.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 02:35 PM

I loved David. Every time he said "I'm smart" I laughed, because he seemed dumb as a box of rocks!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 02:52 PM

One of the live feed websites referred to him as Hermie (the elf from Rudolph) and that was all I could see when I looked at him after I heard that. grin

Current state of affairs:
Click to reveal..
Arryn won HOH, Jeremy won POV, and Elissa is MVP again.

I was on vacation last week so I do not know who the current nominees are.

I did hear that GinaMarie got fired from her job, Arryn has been dropped by several of her modeling contracts, and Spencer is on administrative leave based on the nasty things they have been saying in the house.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 02:57 PM

I guess true colors start to show when you are locked up with a small group, and no outside influences or reprieves.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: E.G.B.
One of the live feed websites referred to him as Hermie (the elf from Rudolph) and that was all I could see when I looked at him after I heard that. grin

Current state of affairs:
Click to reveal..
Arryn won HOH, Jeremy won POV, and Elissa is MVP again.

I was on vacation last week so I do not know who the current nominees are.

I did hear that GinaMarie got fired from her job, Arryn has been dropped by several of her modeling contracts, and Spencer is on administrative leave based on the nasty things they have been saying in the house.

Did I miss something? Spencer seems to have been at least edited for the weekly shows as being pretty reasonable and quiet?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 03:34 PM

Homphobic and racist comments. Not shown on TV so far, but definitely noted by live feed.

Jeremy is also pretty icky.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 03:34 PM

Are
Click to reveal..
Helen, Elissa and Jeremy
on the block ?

And
Click to reveal..
Jeremy
won POV, so
Click to reveal..
he
is off the block.
Posted By: A_G

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 04:04 PM

Homphobic and racist comments. Not shown on TV so far, but definitely noted by live feed.

Jeremy is also pretty icky.

Some were shown on the episode last night.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 04:07 PM

Aaryn, while completely immature and childish, is playing a terrible short game.

I'll second the Jeremy is icky comment.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 04:16 PM

There seem to be slightly more obvious hook-ups this year than usual.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/08/13 05:43 PM

There seem to be slightly more obvious hook-ups this year than usual.

It's almost like they were forced in to seclusion prior to the show and not allowed to date for years prior to joining the show..... Seriously, I wonder how many of these gals (and guys) are going to go home after the show and have guys ask them out because they think they'll jump in to bed on the first date!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/09/13 01:04 PM

I am rather shocked at the hook ups. Also the racist [censored] is out of control. I almost don't want to have it on in my house with my son around.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/10/13 11:59 AM

This is the raunchiest group so far. sick I think the reason is because the average age this year is lower than the previous years. eekThese kids have no morals, scruples, or manners. madI do not like anyone this year. The other years I would hope for a certain player, but not this year. frown

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/10/13 01:43 PM

I know. I am pretty much disgusted with the HGs this year and am thinking of skipping the rest of the season.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/10/13 03:00 PM

what is HG?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/10/13 03:08 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hg

whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/10/13 03:12 PM

House Guest :-)

I will probably watch a bit longer - see if some of them have redeeming qualities after they get the worst of the trash out of there. If that proves not to be the case I will quit though.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/12/13 02:03 AM

Wow! Great episode tonight!

Goodness Ginamarie, pull it together...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/12/13 12:14 PM

The look on his face - priceless!

The Moving Company™ crumbling before our eyes! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/12/13 12:40 PM

The anger and shock in his eyes... loved it!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/12/13 01:07 PM

I think I was as surprised as he was!! Love the upset :-)
Posted By: blondie8012

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/12/13 02:35 PM

Just when I am outie on watching this year, a great blindside and awesome HOH! Watched the free feed and it still cracks me up when the "other side" (who were all good when they thought they were running the house) whine when they lose and lash out at the others (you lied to me about your vote! duh! this is BB).
I am back in! and thanks for the spoilers, too.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/13/13 12:45 PM

Nominations!

Click to reveal..
Aaryn and Kaitlyn nominated by HOH Helen. Spencer nominated by MVP Elissa. I love these nominations - I'd be happy with any of the 3 going home. And it also means Jeremy won't necessarily play POV (as he isn't nominated) and if one of the others gets taken off by POV, Jeremy can go up.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/14/13 01:32 PM

POV:

Click to reveal..
Kaitlyn won and is planning to use it on herself. Hopefully Jeremy will go up in her place.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 11:52 AM

Yippee! Some of the trash needs to go - it is stinking up the house!
Posted By: Bank Angler

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 01:26 PM

Did last nights episode seem scripted? Everyone talked about the racist comments and then there was an apology by Aaryn on TV. It almost seems that the network has influenced some of the players to make certain comments.

I wonder if Howard will be the next to lose his job. Youth counselor with a blatant lie about the Moving Company.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 01:39 PM

I do not think BB is scripted to the point where they are leading and directing household conversations... obviously it has been an issue in the house, and creative editing can help direct the episode.

And Aaryn's apology was promptly followed up by her confessional stating she was only sorry to the point where Kandice needed to hear her say she was sorry. She has neither guilt nor remorse.
Posted By: Dazed Auditor

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 02:03 PM

Do you think the producers tip off the houseguest how America is reacting to what is going on in the house?

I guess Aaryn will never get MVP.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 03:05 PM

Yes, they do, to some extent, although some HGs never quite 'get it'.

Amanda, who is relatively quick to pick up on things, has already stated more than once that the producers are talking about the racism issue in the Diary Room (DR.)

Elissa and Helen both made statements that the DR does NOT want Howard nominated, although Helen would like to nominate him (she's mad at him for some of the lies he was caught in, and for his vote to evict Elissa.)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 03:36 PM

I think the producers should put Dr. Wil in the Diary Room to mess with the houseguest. That would make things interesting.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Dazed Auditor
I think the producers should put Dr. Wil in the Diary Room to mess with the houseguest. That would make things interesting.

laugh I like how you think!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 03:42 PM

I would LOVE that. Dr Wil would make an excellent addition to any season.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 04:07 PM

I've missed all but one episode so I'm keeping up with BB on here. LOL Lame I know.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 04:47 PM

Same here. Now if EGB do some dramatic reenactments......

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:06 PM

"For my next number, I'd like to recreate Janelle vs The Nerd Herd....."

<deep breath>

"BYE B......"

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:09 PM

::Standing Ovation::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:33 PM

I would like to reenact the departure of Nick.

shocked <------

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:35 PM

"For my encore, I will perform Michelle (aka SeaHag)'s greatest line."

<ahem>

"GOD BLESS YOU, GOD."

::bows::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: A_G
I would like to reenact the departure of Nick.

shocked <------

LOL. Nailed it!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:37 PM

laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:39 PM

as irritating as i originally thought Rachel 2.0 was....

now there is a list of others that i want to "depart" even moreso than her!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:41 PM

I agree, Miscuit.

And that GinaMarie seems like whackjob...how long did she know Nick - a total of 5 days?!? She'll be the creepy stalker chick, post-show.

You would have thought someone in her family died.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 05:55 PM

total whackjob...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/15/13 06:17 PM

She completely needs to get a grip. What an idiot.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 01:34 AM

Veto ceremony:

Click to reveal..
Kaitlin used the POV on herself and Helen put Jeremy up in her place (WAHOOO! I don't care which of them goes home, send 'em ALL home!)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 12:39 PM

Must. Resist. Spoilers.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 02:02 PM

Come to the dark side, AG. You'll be happier here.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 02:26 PM

The ex-movers are being mauled.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 05:52 PM

I looked, AG. WOW!!! shocked

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Bank Angler
I wonder if Howard will be the next to lose his job. Youth counselor with a blatant lie about the Moving Company.

I think firing a youth counselor for lying on TV would result in a lack of credibility and authenticity for the church/group he works with.

Believe it or not, knowing that pastors/counselors struggle just like you and I has a positive influence on their performance and credibility. You also have him talking, on the show as he's lying, about what a struggle it is to do things that aren't in his Christian character. That's a good thing, and God will use it!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 06:11 PM

I think you mean "YAY".

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/16/13 07:11 PM

I was trying to get him to look. LOL

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/17/13 12:18 PM

And speaking of crazy GinaMarie - WTH(eck) was she using as a tissue the last episode???

A pair a Nick's worn underwear?! laugh sick

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/17/13 12:25 PM

That's what we were trying to figure out, as well! I think it was Nick's boxers! EEEEEW sick

She needs to go. OMG, the drama over a guy she just met. It's not like they will never have the chance to see eachother ever again. They didn't freaking kill him. Way too many young wingnuts this year.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/17/13 02:17 PM

She's not that young, either. She's like 32. eek

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 10:50 AM

Who? GinaMarie? You have got to be kidding! She acts worse than a high school cheerleader! What was up with her hair while in the confession room? Yikes.

Amanda is playing 2 sides now. She should watch herself before she gets burned, too.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 12:56 PM

SC Minion, not only is Amanda playing 2 sides, she's playing them pretty harshly....

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 03:05 PM

She is just a tad forceful, isn't she? smirk And what is it with her and Macrae? You couldn't find 2 more different people! I would have never picked them to be together.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 03:10 PM

GinaMarie and the hair reminded me of a SNL charater that Sherry Oterry would do (I know I didn't spell her name right but you know who I mean. laugh )

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 03:21 PM

The hair was hilarious!! This group is insane. I almost hope they keep Jeremy just because it would cause trouble in the house :-)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 03:28 PM

It would have been perfect if the girl who won POV should have left herself on the block to sacifice Jeremy.

Then they could have voted her out and we (and Jeremy) could have laughed at her... laugh laugh !!

If she only saw the "showmance" type comments he is making behind her back.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 04:44 PM

I really don't get how all of those girls are so worked up over those boys. Dumb.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 04:51 PM

And so quickly, too. They seem to think it's Karma that put them together, instead of a t.v. game and chance. I wonder what their families and friends must think!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 05:02 PM

They are ashamed.
Posted By: Mary Beth Guard

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 08:04 PM

Speaking of Macrae, is there anything out on the Fan sites about him? Is he really just a pizza delivery boy (not that there is anything wrong with that, of course)?

Several cringeworthy housemates this season, which makes me love it, love it, love it. Talk about a guilty pleasure. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I enjoy every single season.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/18/13 10:26 PM

I believe he is actually a pizza delivery boy. The others in the house don't think so - but everything I have read/seen indicates he is simply a simple man, that delivers pizza?? I hope I am wrong, because he seems too smart!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/19/13 11:19 AM

The first episode showed Macrae leaving a pizzeria as a delivery boy. I tend to think he is just because he doesn't want hard work.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/19/13 12:42 PM

Buh bye Jeremy!!

I went for a lonnng walk after the eviction. What was the HOH competition?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/19/13 01:52 PM

"America Thinks..." Where they have to guess America's opinion of HGs by selecting between 2 people. (America thinks WHO is an idiot? Aaryn or Kaitlin.) Judd won.

Did you see, America is the MVP this week? They obviously would like us all to send a message to Aaryn.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/19/13 02:02 PM

Did you see, America is the MVP this week? They obviously would like us all to send a message to Aaryn.

I was thinking the SAME thing! laugh

I wonder how it works, though, if the person America decides is already put up? Does it go to #2? then #3 choice, if necessary

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/19/13 02:15 PM

That's what they said. I don't usually vote for stuff but this time I'm loggin in!

Aaryn make me want to vomit. Did you hear her tell that one guy (Judd maybe) that she was being really nice and needed credit for acting that way. (eyeroll)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/19/13 02:25 PM

It costs a buck to vote the third person on the block. And you can vote 10 times. Not worth it, in my opinion, I would rather take a chance on Monopoly at McDonalds.
Posted By: BSARocksagain

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/19/13 02:26 PM

You can sign in CBS/Big Brother for free.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/20/13 01:28 PM

Nominees are:

Click to reveal..
Aaryn & Kaitlin. Now I don't know who MVP will choose. (GinaMarie, anyone?)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/20/13 08:17 PM

Ugh. MVP backfired on us. America is stoopid.

Click to reveal..
Elissa is nominated by MVP America. Nice job, America.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/21/13 01:10 PM

Thank goodness.

Click to reveal..
Elissa won POV.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/22/13 12:39 PM

AAACK! You're killing me EGB! shocked

Must-not-push-button eek

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/22/13 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: SC Minion
Must-not-push-button eek

Ditto, minion! laugh
Posted By: Peepers

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/22/13 01:04 PM

I thought you were banned

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/22/13 02:03 PM

Thank goodness.

Click to reveal..
Elissa won POV.

Bah, I thought they got it right.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/22/13 02:39 PM

Alright, I don't have to watch until the live broadcast. Got back a couple of hours.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 01:08 AM

Yay! POV replacement nominee is

Click to reveal..
GinaMarie. I don't care which of the 3 goes and if they could all go that would be great.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 03:52 PM

I like to push the button!!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 04:11 PM

I want to push the button.

But I won't push the button.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 04:57 PM

NOOOOOOO! Don't do it Buddy! You can hold on, I swear.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 05:00 PM

You know you want to.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 05:45 PM

::push push puuuush::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 06:27 PM

Wow, you ladies are bad influences.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 06:54 PM

Have you met us?!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/23/13 06:59 PM

Now you know why I am the way that I am! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/24/13 10:49 AM

:pats A_G's widdle head:: It's okay, my son, just stay with me. I will lead you down the right path.

smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/24/13 10:49 AM

Have you met us?!

Ummm, nope.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/25/13 05:58 PM

Ugh. MVP backfired on us. America is stoopid.

Click to reveal..
Elissa is nominated by MVP America. Nice job, America.

Maybe American didn't realize what they were actually voting for this week! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/25/13 05:59 PM

That is the working theory. Supported by tons of Twitter posts, all extolling others to vote for Elissa to get MVP. SIGH.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/25/13 06:30 PM

Well, if any of our customers are the people voting, no explanation necessary. They can't even balance a checkbook, never mind follow directions! crazy

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/26/13 01:13 PM

Wow, that was one angry woman last night! laugh

You can tell she was trying to hold it back during the interview with Julie, but it came through.
Posted By: Katy Auditor

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/26/13 01:32 PM

You would think after 15 years people would have paid attention to how things go. I mean Eliss is the only smart one of the group apparently. How many times has the winner been a person who was great at competitions? Most winners were good at some, but didn't dominate. That has to be the worst strategy in the world to get rid of people because they win competitions. Those are the people you want on your side and in your alliance.

It is always seems to be the polarizing figure that is there in the end and wins because the jury gives that player credit for beating the odds after being on the block so many times. But the flawed strategy of keeping the hated one in the house because they will always be a target continues to be used.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/27/13 12:59 PM

Nominees are

Click to reveal..
Howard & Spencer. Howard is the main target (for now.)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/27/13 09:18 PM

Woo hoo! MVP's nominee is

Click to reveal..
Amanda! Looks like she got approx 40% of America's vote.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/28/13 12:58 PM

POV:

Click to reveal..
Spencer won. Likely replacement nominee is Candice.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/29/13 11:56 AM

Sigh, I can't get over how dumb this annoying blonde chicky is, not using her HoH to actually CHANGE the fact that she's a target by the big block and lessen their numbers and get an alliance going with the outsiders. Sigh.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/29/13 03:33 PM

Now you know why I am the way that I am! laugh

no...i still don't "get you"

smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 07/30/13 02:22 AM

POV ceremony:

Click to reveal..
Spencer used the POV on himself and Candice has been nominated in his place.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 10:59 AM

Candice is not having a good game. She is letting her emotions get in the way.

Spencer and Amanda both have to go. She wants people she can manipulate, McRae, and he is just sneaky.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 12:46 PM

Yes, if they were smart they'll give Amanda the boot.

I hate to say it, but I think Aaryn now has a good chance of going far. eek

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 12:59 PM

I agree about Aaryn. I think Helen has the best game going, though.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 01:16 PM

I heart Amanda!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 02:00 PM

Really JJ? Are you just joshing? (I hope)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 02:17 PM

No! I love her... smart girl, been playing a little too hard last week, but she's a smart girl.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 02:44 PM

She will not be pleased when she finds out who put her on the block!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 04:17 PM

Ew. I don't like either Helen OR Amanda. Helen is condescending and thinks everyone should just do what she says. Funnily enough, so does Amanda. There was a brief moment early this AM when they almost flipped the house to get rid of Amanda. Sadly, the conspirators' plan centered on getting Andy to vote her out and THAT isn't happening (unless things have changed since 6am, which is possible.....)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:22 PM

Helen is condescending and thinks everyone should just do what she says. Funnily enough, so does Amanda.

This is bad how?

::votes to evict EGB::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:40 PM

C'mon! I bet you can equate that type of attitude to a "real life" situation. whistle

::puts Just Jay on the block::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:41 PM

::wins Golden Power of Veto::

How you like DEM apples??

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:43 PM

Howard seemed like a big ole bag of dumb yesterday. I don't like Candice at all but I think Amanda needs to go. BTW, I didn't even know there was a hg names Jessie until last night. laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: MonkEE
Howard BTW, I didn't even know there was a hg names Jessie until last night. laugh

laugh laugh !!

So true.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:46 PM

Judd keeps calling Howard "Harold". LOL.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:56 PM

Backdoors Dazey.

smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 05:57 PM

Howard BTW, I didn't even know there was a hg names Jessie until last night. laugh

laugh laugh !!

So true.

hg?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:01 PM

::headsmack::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:05 PM

HG = house guest

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:09 PM

AHHHHHHHHHH! I don't do text speak. I text full words, just like I type. laugh

Jessie was the girl who stalked Nick, prior to GM professed her undying love.

Pay attention!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Banana Minion

prior to GM professed her undying love.

smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:14 PM

I missed a lot of the beginning.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:16 PM

Backdoors Dazey.

smirk

::composes tearful goodbye message::

::vows to 'win this one for Dazey!!1!'::

::falls off wall during endurance challenge::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:21 PM

Poor Dazey!! cry

::plots to evict JJ::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:22 PM

::plots with Cheekee in the have-not room::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:23 PM

::attempts to divert the house's attention::

Amazing how everyone has seemed to have forgotten that Elssa is Rachel's sister.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:24 PM

I actually don't mind her.

Not nearly as annoying as Rachel.

::realizes JJ's plan worked::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 06:27 PM

I really did enjoy watching everyone trying to figure out who the MVP is.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 07:01 PM

GM?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
GM?

GinaMarie

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 07:45 PM

laugh laugh !!

So true.

hg?

Pay attention!

I knew that Dlynn, just poking the minion since she doesn't text speak....

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 08:05 PM

laugh laugh !!

So true.

hg?

Pay attention!

I knew that Dlynn, just poking the minion since she doesn't text speak....

oh, my bad!! grin

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 09:04 PM

I think Aaryn (or however you spell her name) made her mistakes early, but she will not overcome all of the racial stuff she spewed out at that time. She will be hated by the general public forever, plus I think I heard she lost her job because of it. She needs to go as bad as Eylssa - that voice is just too irritating for me. Sadly, neither will go tonight, but they will hopefully not make it to the final 4.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/01/13 09:38 PM

Aaryn and GinaMarie both lost their jobs. Spencer is on probationary hearing (and didn't lose his job only because he is union.)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 10:59 AM

HOH:

Click to reveal..
GinaMarie

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 12:34 PM

Backdoors Dazey.

smirk

::composes tearful goodbye message::

::vows to 'win this one for Dazey!!1!'::

::falls off wall during endurance challenge::

Boo!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 04:36 PM

I missed it. Who got das boot??

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 05:12 PM

Spencer voted for Candace to go, everyone else voted Howard off.

Right now, it doesn't matter much who is HOH, the 3-headed monster of Helen, Elissa and Amanda are the queens calling the shots.

Spencer and Candace are on the outs, and they hate each other.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 05:14 PM

Harold.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 06:31 PM

Why do they not see that they have to get Amanda out? I was so hoping she would get sent packing last night. I know, wishful thinking!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 06:32 PM

Amanda Ugh
Helen Ugh

I would be okay with the elf going home. He's annoying. laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 06:37 PM

Oh, and the big news from last night is that McRae, the pizza guy and Amanda are engaged! How does that happen when they have only known each other for 40 days, locked up playing a game in which deception is such a key to victory?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 07:58 PM

o_O ooooookkkkayyyy

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/02/13 08:09 PM

It will probably last until one of them gets voted out or she finds out he really is just a pizza delivery guy!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/03/13 01:40 AM

HOH Nominees:

Click to reveal..
Candice and Jessie

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/04/13 12:54 AM

America's MVP Nominee:

Click to reveal..
Amanda

and POV winner:

Click to reveal..
Jessie

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 01:19 PM

I like where this is going, now if only people would vote the arrogant witch Amanda out so that McRae can play for himself!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 01:34 PM

Without reading the spoilers, I am guessing someone just spoiled the spoilers?

McCrae is a big boy, he can play his own game if he wishes, and it appears kowtowing to Amanda is how he has chosen to play his game.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 01:37 PM

Spoilers, people!!

They are called those for a reason! Please use the "show me!" feature if, in a post, you reveal what is in a spoiler!

mad mad

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 06:33 PM

Click to reveal..
Amanda is going to go bat doo-doo crazy Wednesday night when she is the 3rd choice.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 07:12 PM

Click to reveal..
Amanda is going to go bat doo-doo crazy Wednesday night when she is the 3rd choice.

I agree... eek smile

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 07:17 PM

Spoilers, people!!

They are called those for a reason! Please use the "show me!" feature if, in a post, you reveal what is in a spoiler!

mad mad

ok, how do you use the "show me" feature...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 07:18 PM

Like this:

[ spoiler ] without the spaces. Type what you want to hide. Then type [ / spoiler ] without the spaces.

Alternatively, you can type whatever you like, then 'color' it white, so it doesn't show up.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/05/13 07:45 PM

If you "switch to full screen" using that button down there at the bottom of this text box, there is a button you use. You text your comment, highlight it using your mouse, and then hit the button "spoiler alert".

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/06/13 02:14 AM

POV ceremony:

Click to reveal..
Jessie took herself off the block and Spencer is her replacement.
Posted By: EllenA

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/06/13 02:00 PM

I am really happy for the spoilers here because my cable company dropped CBS (and Showtime too). What a pain.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/06/13 02:21 PM

Poor
Click to reveal..
Amanda

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/06/13 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: EllenA
I am really happy for the spoilers here because my cable company dropped CBS (and Showtime too). What a pain.

i heard about this...what a crock!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/06/13 02:26 PM

I nearly went through this a few years back. It's sad when advertising revenues aren't enough for public TV, so they have to seek to increase our rates on cable and satellite services to get more money for local programming.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/06/13 02:27 PM

The time when cable companies are no longer needed can't get here soon enough!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/06/13 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: B_F
I nearly went through this a few years back. It's sad when advertising revenues aren't enough for public TV, so they have to seek to increase our rates on cable and satellite services to get more money for local programming.

Someone need to pay the exces. huge salary.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/07/13 03:47 PM

So who is Helen going to get evicted tomorrow?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/07/13 03:57 PM

There are intermittent rallies to evict Amanda, but it will most likely be Candice.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/07/13 04:05 PM

That is what I figured. Haven't been able to watch this week.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/07/13 04:57 PM

Click to reveal..
Spencer
should go next, and then the controlling group will have to start eating their own.

Thursday is double elimination night, isn't it?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/08/13 12:26 PM

Jessie may have won HOH, but she didn't "win" the competition - Judd LET her have it. It sorta bothered me that she was so excited about "winning" the competition...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/08/13 01:50 PM

POV, not HOH. smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/08/13 02:59 PM

whoops! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/08/13 03:28 PM

Judd did get some money, and did not have to make any enemies, other than Amanda, since she is convinced he is putting her up. How funny when she finds out how BB has portrayed her and 'Merica is putting her up. Her real estate career is taking a hit since she seems to be manipulative and blind to her own faults.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/08/13 03:58 PM

Do you really think her sales career will take that a hit because of Big Brother? On average between 6 and 6.5 million people watch this show. Which is a little larger than the population of metro Miami. I don't remember the first and last names of many of the houseguests of years past let alone what they did for a living. So I am pretty sure that in 6 months, the average person will not remember she was on Big Brother, let alone remember she was manipulative in an attempt to win a game. Unless of course she wins the thing. But even then, I doubt it will have much of an affect on her career in Real Estate.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/08/13 07:46 PM

The local communities where these folks live and work are bombarded with news about them. They are instant celebrities back home. If Amanda was from my locale, I would think twice about her representing me.

Look at the two that have already lost their jobs based on what we have seen. Local employers see the reputation risk and take swift action. I think a 3rd has been suspended or something as well.

I don't agree Jays. Just my opinion....
Posted By: Mr. E.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/08/13 08:01 PM

While Big Brother is my guilty pleasure, these knotheads take the cake! More stuff to add to the pile.

www.today.com/entertainment/big-brother-...tion-6C10874603

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 10:55 AM

HOH:

Click to reveal..
Andy.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 12:17 PM

Wow. The double eviction show seems to always be a great show! cool

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 01:44 PM

Judd totally deserved that. Candice & Jessie spent days telling him he was in danger and he blew them off. Serves him right.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 01:46 PM

EGB, I was half watching/half doing other stuff...was it a complete surprise that he got the boot or did he at least see it coming?

What was the vote count?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 01:50 PM

He was shocked. I think only one person voted him to stay (Spencer), although almost everyone was sobbing as they voted him out. Hypocrites.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 02:09 PM

Wasn't Spencer on the block...so he didn't get a vote?

it was unanimous

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 02:17 PM

Oh yeah, I think Miscuit's right. I was actually reading along on the internet rather than watching it live.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 02:23 PM

::puts EGB up on the block::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 02:25 PM

both evictees....unanimous

no more MVP

It is nice Candice is in the jury house. Payback baby!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 02:28 PM

Oh yeah, I think Miscuit's right. I was actually reading along on the internet rather than watching it live.

shocked

you must watch live!!! just don't get the full effect of all the whining and drama otherwise

smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 02:29 PM

I have children under the age of 12. I am not even going to turn it on while they are still up and about!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 03:04 PM

I missed it!

Candice and Judd got das boot??

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/09/13 05:22 PM

¡Sí!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/10/13 01:58 AM

Nominations:

Click to reveal..
Jessie and Spencer. So predictable.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/10/13 02:02 AM

Oh snap - looks like Amanda lost her realtor's license!

ETA - license now says 'inactive'. The company that sponsored her (have to have a company sponsor to remain active) has withdrawn their association with her. She will have to find another company sponsor when she gets out, which may be tough to do.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/10/13 02:18 AM

Just watched this weeks episodes... Wow!

Helen is large and in charge!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/11/13 01:43 PM

POV:

Click to reveal..
Andy.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 12:07 PM

Helen IS running that place.

Imo, if it had been anyone else but Andy, Helen could have gotten what she wanted and had McCranda on the block! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 12:07 PM

However, we saw what happened last week with Judd, so you never know.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:01 PM

Helen IS running that place.

Imo, if it had been anyone else but Andy, Helen could have gotten what she wanted and had McCranda on the block! laugh

No she isn't. SHE thinks she is and the casual tv viewer probably thinks she is, but she isn't. In reality, Amanda is running it. Mostly by fear; everyone is afraid to make her mad.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:06 PM

<------ casual TV viewer grin

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:07 PM

Amanda's influence has dwindled down to McCrae and Andy, and Arryn on a marginal level, and Andy winning HOH is the only reason she is safe this week. Helen has the rest (that she wants/needs) in her pocket.

Helen is playing a much smarter social game... while Amanada is usuing fear, Helen is all about puffing smoke up their bums and most still see her as a means to advance their game rather than a threat, so far.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:19 PM

::looks at JJ and cries:: cry You are so ANNOYING! Why didn't you just let me win!!

I bet Amanda was a nightmare of a child. eek

Andy is too nice for this game. He should have put up Amanda and McCrae or Amanda and Helen.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:20 PM

Andy is too nice for this game. He should have put up ... or Amanda and Helen.

THAT would have been amazeballs! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:24 PM

yep...that would have been a ballsy move!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:24 PM

cool I could totally play this game.

Okay, not really. I would go nuts beign around those people all the time.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:27 PM

Andy is too nice for this game. He should have put up ... or Amanda and Helen.

THAT would have been amazeballs! laugh

I think this would have yielded Amanda going home and Helen going all Kathy Bates in Misery on Andy! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:27 PM

it's funny how certain people i start out liking at first

but as the game progesses...eh...not so much

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:28 PM

I still don't like Aaryn, but gosh darn, she is going to go right to the end! cry

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:40 PM

I think you are right, AG. She is being much smarter than Amanda by playing the sweet role now. Amanda just keeps running her mouth and running over people.

I can't wait for her to get home and watch the show to see America put her on the block 2x.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 02:41 PM

Helen has Elissa, and that's about it.

Amanda has McCrae and Andy firmly sewn up. Aaryn won't go against her and by virtue of that, Amanda also has GinaMarie.

Spencer is kind of on his own, but is closer to Andy / McCrae than he is any of the girls.

Jessie would go against her but won't do it without some support, which Helen won't give her because it's always "too soon". By the time Helen figures out it's time, she will have voted all of her potential allies into the jury.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:15 PM

Do you wanna get backdoored, again? Stifle yourself.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:20 PM

^^^is the Amanda of the thread^^^

laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:20 PM

::pulls out a random HOH win::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:44 PM

whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:47 PM

^^^is the GinaMarie of the thread^^^

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:50 PM

ha! i don't have her accent smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:51 PM

^^^is the GinaMarie with a TX accent of the thread^^^

smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:52 PM

^^^^ is the David of the thread

(you were evicted a long time ago) whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:55 PM

I had to look up who that was! laugh

I didn't even remember a David this season!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:55 PM

hang ten, dudette!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 03:59 PM

I had to look up who that was! laugh

I didn't even remember a David this season!

uh...yeah...exactly

smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/12/13 04:11 PM

Helen is playing the best game. No blood on her hands, behind the scenes wizardette of oz, at least being portrayed as suppportive and caring for everybody. She can't be too happy with the HOH picks though. Opportunity was lost to get a rival out.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 02:13 PM

thoughts?

They need to get Amanda out NOW! Her comments last night... eek mad

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 02:14 PM

And Helen's an idiot if she thinks McCrae will break off from Amanda!

Although, I'm not 100% convinved that this is what Helen really thinks. It may be part of her plan.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 03:13 PM

It doesn't appear to be. Her main problem is that she really still thinks Andy is trustworthy.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 03:30 PM

I missed Amanda's comments....did she go all racists?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 03:38 PM

oh no nothing like that - just about how what SHE says goes, and SHE'll decide who the house sends home, etc...

Her final one - I can't remember exactly what it was - something like "spencer better watch out because if I decide I want Jessie to stay this week then I'll make sure the house sends him home" or something like that.

Power trip central!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 03:53 PM

I get Spencer doing his own thing at the veto competition, I would try to protect myself as well. But what was with his speech at the ceremony? Is he trying to get sent home at this point?

Andy missed a fine opportunity last night to backdoor Helen... Spencer and Jesse are worthless targets with Helen in the house.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 05:30 PM

I was thinking the same thing JJ. He seems scared to play the game.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 07:47 PM

....maybe that is his game. laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:11 PM

To be a sissy elf?? He's got it down then.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:12 PM

eek laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:16 PM

AmandaHugNKiss has got to go!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:18 PM

Yes, yes she does!

See what a little power does to a person! laugh

McCranda both need to be booted.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:19 PM

pizza boy's not that bad though

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:20 PM

...by association.

Kind like how I look from hanging around you! laugh whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:23 PM

you're lucky

who else could have drawn you outta mom's basement!? whistle smirk

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:35 PM

AG = Innocent McCrae
Miscuit = Evil Amanda

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:35 PM

A_Giscuit! whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/15/13 08:47 PM

I know a lot of peeps that if they were HOH, y'all would be up on the block!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/16/13 01:36 PM

Clearly no one in that house 'cept maybe Amanada and Helen, know how to play any strategy... why on earth would you not draw Amanada, McCrae and Arryn into the HOH competition right away... GM and Spencer deserve to go home simply for being stupid enough to let those three sit to the end and not force them to play and lose sooner. Idiots.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/16/13 01:41 PM

Team A_Giscuit!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/16/13 06:17 PM

wooohoo!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/17/13 03:19 AM

Nominees:

Click to reveal..
Helen & Elissa.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/18/13 01:26 PM

POV:

Click to reveal..
Elissa

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 12:21 PM

should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look? should I look, should I not look?

eek

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 01:56 PM

Late last night,
Click to reveal..
Aaryn started a movement to put Amanda up and out. Sadly, it doesn't look like it will happen because Spencer is very insistent on getting Helen out.

BUT the good thing is working through the plan clearly showed everyone, including Helen, where exactly Andy's loyalties lie. A confidential conversation that Helen had with him got back to her via someone else within an hour. She told Andy (swore him to secrecy), he told Amanda, Amanda told Aaryn, and Aaryn told Helen. If nothing else, that opened Helen's eyes to the fact that she is not a Mastermind player and is in real danger.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 02:02 PM

You're killin me, smalls! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 02:09 PM

I get my Wednesday night back! Thursday should be fun!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 02:33 PM

You're killin me, smalls! laugh

whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 05:18 PM

OoooOOOO EGB I love the stories you tell!

I missed last night. New episode is on Wednesday??

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 08:05 PM

Yes, next episode on Weds. And POV Ceremony:

Click to reveal..
Sigh. Not good news for the 'get Amanda out' camp. Elissa used POV on herself and Aaryn nominated Spencer. Helen expected to go home.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 08:13 PM

That's a shame. She could have set up a really big Thursday night live episode.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 08:22 PM

(eyeroll)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 08:35 PM

Is the twist this Thursday with regards to
Click to reveal..
the current four members of the jury competing to get back into the house announced or is that a spoiler??

that could turn the house on its ear...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/19/13 08:37 PM

I'm excited about that little twist! Maybe somthing exciting will finally happen.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/20/13 11:53 AM

I'd hope whoever gets ousted this week would get to compete.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/20/13 01:11 PM

BF,

From what I read it would include the houseguest evicted this week as well.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/22/13 02:10 PM

Aaryn is such a baby! PLAY THE FLIPPIN' GAME.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/22/13 02:16 PM

I missed probably the last twenty minutes or so...The last thing I saw was that Aaryn was talking to Elissa and it (at least production made it) looked like Aaryn was consdiering leaving McCranda...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/22/13 02:26 PM

word.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/22/13 02:30 PM

Aaryn had a good chance of aggregating enough votes to send Amanda out.

This has to rank high on the alltime list of epic missed opportunities of BB.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/22/13 02:33 PM

word.

Spill it, Just Jay!!

What happened! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/23/13 08:04 AM

Returning Juror & HOH:

Click to reveal..
Judd is the returning juror and Elissa is HOH.

Order of drops - Spencer / McCrae (not sure which went out first, live feeds out at the time.) Jessie. Andy. Helen. Candice. Judd.

Elissa caught 10 balls before Amanda (6) and GinaMarie (3).

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/23/13 12:08 PM

I gotta look! I gotta look!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/23/13 12:09 PM

I looked! eek

And now I can't wait for Sunday.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/23/13 01:10 PM

Ohhhhhhhhh SNAP!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/23/13 08:45 PM

Oooooh...

Click to reveal..
Andy & Judd were talking and Judd asked if he could trust what Amanda said. Andy said NOPE. Looks like he is over them and is now playing the game for himself. This could get interesting.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/23/13 08:57 PM

Well that ship is going to sink fast and we will see if Andy survives. He missed 2 great chances to play his own game.
Posted By: Xian Ngyuen

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/23/13 09:18 PM

So, Aaryn and Spencer have no idea what's happened to them in the world outside the house?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/24/13 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: EdSpenser
So, Aaryn and Spencer have no idea what's happened to them in the world outside the house?

Neither do GinaMarie or Amanda.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/24/13 01:27 AM

Nominations:

Click to reveal..
Aaryn & McCrae.

grin

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/24/13 08:34 PM

Veto:

Click to reveal..
UGH. Amanda won POV. Expect her to take McCrae down. Hopefully Andy will go up.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/25/13 10:49 PM

Sunday afternoon update:

Click to reveal..
Amanda has done lost her dam mind. I don't know if she's taking extra doses of Adderall today but she is being about as loud & obnoxious as she can. Mostly to Elissa, but she's after others as well. Aaaaaand production called her into DR and told her to knock it off.

Also Judd just went after Aaryn (she said some stuff to Andy about him and Judd went straight to the source.)

Elissa and McCrae got into an argument too, and he RAN, literally, to the Diary Room to tattle on her and they refused to let him through the door. grin

Tomorrow will be interesting to see what happens at the Veto Ceremony. If Andy goes up as expected, the drama will continue.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/26/13 12:31 PM

Question for EGB:

Click to reveal..
Can't Elissa put Amanda up if she uses it on McCrae? Why wouldn't she do that?!?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/26/13 12:48 PM

Answer for AG:

Click to reveal..
No, she can't. The POV winner can't go up. Or else nobody would ever use the veto except on themselves - both the POV winner and the person holding the actual veto symbol are safe (sometimes they are the same person.) So both Amanda and McCrae are safe. Look for Andy to go up.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/26/13 12:53 PM

Click to reveal..
I'm wondering how McCranda will vote with the other half of 3 AM on the block...the one damn time Amanda wins something! mad

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/26/13 02:59 PM

Click to reveal..
Looks like it is daylight savings time, they will have to move their clocks back an hour, to 2 AM.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/26/13 05:35 PM

Now is the time when the show gets more interesting because all that is left are the "big" players. cool

Let the drama begin!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/26/13 06:06 PM

Veto Ceremony:

Click to reveal..
Amanda used the POV to take McCrae off the block; Elissa put up Andy. grin

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/26/13 06:08 PM

shocked shocking! wink

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/27/13 01:07 PM

Any new developments on the live feeds?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/27/13 02:03 PM

Nothing exciting. Amanda still annoyed that anyone dares to be nice to Elissa; various alliances and sub-alliances forming, being outted, and re-forming with a different configuration. It appears that Judd & GM are playing their cards very close to the vest.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/27/13 03:49 PM

Those two are smart then. KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/27/13 08:11 PM

My dish receiver went out, so I missed 2 shows and couldn't even DVR them because I needed a new reciever!!! Glad you guys kept me up to date :-) thanks!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/27/13 09:23 PM

MonkEE I think you are the first person on record to call GM smart. Be careful on that limb, it is a mighty fragile one.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/28/13 02:37 PM

My way too early prediction for Thursday.

I am going to step out there and say
Click to reveal..
by a vote of 3-2 Andy you are evicted from the Big Brother House. GM, Amanda and McCrae over Spencer and Judd

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/28/13 02:38 PM

Team A_Giscuit!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/28/13 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Jays
MonkEE I think you are the first person on record to call GM smart. Be careful on that limb, it is a mighty fragile one.

laugh No doubt!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 12:14 PM

I. HATE. AMANDA!

laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 03:30 PM

amanda must go

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 03:32 PM

discussing...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 03:32 PM

::waiting::

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 03:36 PM

I really never thought I could hate someone so much without meeting them.

Er, wait a second! laugh whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 03:36 PM

laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 03:59 PM

LOL

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 04:07 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Amanda or McCrae wins HOH tonight.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 04:08 PM

This is my worst nightmare.

As long as one doesn't win - we should be able to get one out of the house...

Look at me - saying we - like I'm part of the game! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 04:29 PM

would you wear that creepy clown costume in the BB house?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 04:43 PM

This is my worst nightmare.

As long as one doesn't win - we should be able to get one out of the house...

Look at me - saying we - like I'm part of the game! laugh

Mine too. I am so sick of them (I think just about everyone is.) And they think they are "America's Sweethearts." HA. I kind of wish BB would send cameras home with a couple of people. I'd sort of like to see their reactions when they get on the internet and google their names + Big Brother........

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 05:09 PM

Amanda is awful - she needs to go.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 05:29 PM

I think she makes the show worth watching. As polarizing as she is, she is good for ratings. People watch to see if she gets nominated on Sundays, then hope she doesn't win veto on Wednesday, and get evicted on Thursday. Rinse and repeat.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Miscuit
would you wear that creepy clown costume in the BB house?

I'd consider it.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/29/13 07:03 PM

Amanda is so crazy!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 10:43 AM

HOH:

Click to reveal..
GM WON! Never thought I'd root for her but YAHOOOO! And it makes it even better that McCranda are sooooooo sure they are safe.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 12:08 PM

Click to reveal..
UGH - if they woulda kept Aaryn around - that would be a sure McCranda eviction this week, no?

I missed last night. cry

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:13 PM

While surprised that they kept Andy, I can only think they did that becasue they felt they can influence his decisions more than they can those of Aaryn.

Does everyone compete in the Veto competition from now on? Makes it a little more difficult to back door someone when that is the case.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:14 PM

Julie did not hold back on Aaryn... loved it when she read her statements back to her! And the audience heckling her! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:22 PM

That. Was. Awesome!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:38 PM

I missed last night. cry

Oh, that was NOT the show to miss!!!

I can't wait to see how nominations go.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:40 PM

I should be able to catch it On Demand.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:43 PM

Definitely watch - the Chenbot interview with Aaryn is not to be missed.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:46 PM

And great canned answer from Aaryn... "in Texas, well, we just say things we really don't mean..." What?

Although, that does seem to explain a lot...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 01:57 PM

Yes, now she's managed to offend Texas. Nice move, Aaryn.

<-- means what she says.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 02:01 PM

Don't worry, EGB.

We don't hold it against you. Or Miscuit.

(well maybe a little against her!) wink

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 02:53 PM

"I didn't say that."
"It's on tape and was broadcast live on the internet."
"It was taken out of context."
"It's on tape and was broadcast live on the internet."
"Well, in the South...."
#headdesk#

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 03:07 PM

I can't believe I missed the show. cry
Posted By: EllenA

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 03:31 PM

Not only am I having Time Warner troubles, even on my little TV that is not connected to the cable there was no Big Brother last night, just some football game. geez

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 03:40 PM

I really want to know if the HGs heard the boooooo's when Aaryn walked out. And if so, what did they think, and what did they think caused that? (I am thinking they didn't hear, because I haven't seen it referenced in any live feed discussion as coming up in the house.)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 04:13 PM

It's interesting that all of them will be getting a real life lesson on how their actions will have consequences.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 05:43 PM

Heh.

Click to reveal..
Judd & Spencer, as last place losers of the competition last night, are doing their 24-hours in chicken suits. Pretty funny.

And on the nominations front, McCranda still seems to have no idea that they are about to go on the block later this afternoon. GM has indicated to the cameras that she's still on board with that plan. grin

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 06:23 PM

woo-hoo!!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 07:44 PM

Crossing my fingers.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/30/13 07:46 PM

Not only am I having Time Warner troubles, even on my little TV that is not connected to the cable there was no Big Brother last night, just some football game. geez

In Dallas, they move the CBS shows to an affiliate station when a game preempts regularly scheduled shows. Not sure of other areas do that.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/31/13 04:00 AM

Nominations:

Click to reveal..
Amanda & McCrae. YESSSSS!!!!!! Amanda was NOT expecting that and threw a big ol' hissy fit. GinaMarie rocked it, and Judd got into the act as well. Make sure to watch Sunday.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 08/31/13 09:13 PM

POV:

Click to reveal..
McCrae won POV.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/02/13 07:01 PM

Veto Ceremony:

Click to reveal..
McCrae used the POV on himself and Spencer (who had previously volunteered for this) went up in his place.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 12:11 PM

Sunday night was possibly the best show ever! cool

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 03:13 PM

Some weird stuff happened last night.

Click to reveal..
Elissa came out of a long DR session and went to Amanda / McCrae and said that she would be willing to work with them and keep Amanda in the house. It got out, and as of early this AM everyone was in an uproar.

If Elissa did vote to keep Amanda (which - WHY??!!?!) then it would be Elissa / McCrae vs Andy / Judd, with GM breaking the tie to boot Amanda (again, as of early this AM.) However, if Andy flips back, or if Elissa convinces GM of her reasoning (which was not revealed on live feeds), Spencer could go home.

It's going to be a long couple of days. Thank goodness Thursday is a double eviction.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 03:17 PM

Click to reveal..
Maybe Elissa is just toying with them? WHY would she ever do that? crazy

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 03:33 PM

I have no idea. No further information was given by the time I left. Will update.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 03:39 PM

That's nuts!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 04:33 PM

Click to reveal..
Maybe Elissa is just toying with them? WHY would she ever do that? crazy

My hopes and thoughts as well?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 04:49 PM

It seems more and more that contestents are being fed scripts or maybe incented to increast the drama in the house. Also, it seems more and more like the contest winners conveniently always add drama to the current environment in the house.
Posted By: thomasj

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 04:53 PM

Click to reveal..
I wonder if Amanda flipped out because Mcrae did not use the POV to save her instead of himself? Seems like something she would do, what a nut job.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 04:59 PM

Best line of the night on Sunday, from Spencer (and I'm paraphrasing)...

Amanda: This is just like high school all over again.

Spencer: So were you a big B back in high school too?

laugh laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/03/13 05:06 PM

I agree Bank Angler, I think reality shows have a limited run period and Big Brother may be approaching theirs. I used to watch Survivor and Amazing Race, but they kind of grew tired to me. Big Brother tries to create drama and increase ratings with their twists, but after a period of time, all of the twists have been done. There is only so much you can do with 12-15 people inside of a house for 90 days. Especially when the demographics of the cast are essentially the same year after year. One gay or lesbian person, a couple of people of color, and the rest made up from extreme regionally stereotypical personality traits, be it surfer dude, redneck, brash northeasterner, southern belle, wholesome farmgirl etc..

But sadly I still watch. ha ha

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:15 PM

I.

Hate.

Amanda.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:15 PM

^^^ what he said

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:43 PM

She really is all about herself. Me. Me. Me. Meeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:46 PM

OMGosh I had the misfortune of having a little insomnia last night, so I flipped over to the TVGuide channel and watched Big Brother After Dark. For literally 25 minutes Gina Marie and Amanda barked at each other about nothing, calling each other names, ridiculing each other, making fun of past relationships, making fun of tattoos, body piercings you name it. The other HG just sat there and listened to it, all except Elissa who was laying in her bed. The argument apparently started about sleeping arrangements who was sleeping where. It was like listening to high school kids drama issues, and these women are in their late 20s and early 30s. Unreal.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:49 PM

I don't think I could be trapped in that house. I would go nuts. What else are they going to do besides fight and be paranoid?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:52 PM

I don't think I could be trapped in that house. I would go nuts. What else are they going to do besides fight and be paranoid?

This season, hook up and act slutty?
Posted By: manimal

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:54 PM

Do they still have that "After Hours" channel where you can watch them during non-show hours?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:55 PM

Mani, yes they do.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:54 PM

They eat, drink, and smoke. And find the loves of their lives.
Posted By: manimal

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/05/13 01:56 PM

Mani, yes they do.

I think that's what I'd be addicted to watching. Trying to catch them doing inappropriate things at 2:00am. laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 10:55 AM

Elissa frown

HOH:
Click to reveal..
Spencer won. Andy & Judd threw it.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 12:03 PM

I know. frown

I'm thinking McCrae thought she voted for Amanda to leave. But given his block decision had to be so quick, I'm sure there was little time to discuss anything.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 12:04 PM

I don't even know who I want to win anymore.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 12:08 PM

Judd fer sure!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 01:48 PM

I don't want ANY of them to win.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 01:54 PM

Really. GM grew on me. I couldn't stand her in the beginning, but she is not as bad as others. I don't like the game play from this year. The house against one person every week annoyed me. Amanda amazed me with her sense of superiority over everyone. I think Judd, however, seems to be a good guy. Andy is too nervous for my liking and Spencer is just a turd.
I don't read the boards or watch after dark, EGB, so can you explain why you don't like Judd?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 01:58 PM

Part of me wants GM to win just to peeve off Amanda! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 02:00 PM

Judd is getting a better edit on the TV show than feeds show. He is a misogynistic jerk who thinks he is smarter than he is. I *want* to like him, believe me, because there is nobody else worth rooting for in that house, but I just can't. He's the kind of guy that would talk a girl into sleeping with him, then go around telling the entire world what a ho she is.

BTW, GM is right back to her nasty racist comments again.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 02:20 PM

I cannot stand Andy.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 02:25 PM

I KNOW. The only 'good' thing is he is being unnecessarily rude in his exit interviews, so *maybe* if he even makes to F2, the jury will have compared notes and will deny him the win?
Posted By: peony

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 02:30 PM

andy and his ears freaks me out - i feel like i have to pop an xanax just watching him.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 02:32 PM

He's like an elf from the land of misfit toys.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 02:35 PM

It annoys me when the whole house tells the evicted "I love you" as the door dslams them in the rear! This crew is clueless and selfish and clueless.

elf, too true! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 02:33 PM

He's like an elf from the land of misfit toys.

laugh laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/06/13 03:09 PM

Oh those wild and crazy kids...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/07/13 01:51 AM

Nominations:

Click to reveal..
McCrae and GinaMarie.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/07/13 08:45 PM

POV:

Click to reveal..
Naturally, McCrae won POV. And the returning houseguest was Ian. crazy

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 02:07 PM

(sigh and eyeroll) Why not.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 02:08 PM

BTW, love that Andy won .98 in his gift....and I was cracking up at Judd.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 06:29 PM

Veto ceremony:

Click to reveal..
McCrae used the POV on himself. Judd nominated as replacement (and target.)

Also, FYI, feeds will be blacked out starting tomorrow sometime through late Weds, as BB won't want to tip their hand on who is going to the endgame.

Eviction #1 will occur on Tuesday. HOH and nominations will be late that night / early Weds. POV will be on Weds. Thursday will be live veto / eviction and start the final 3-part competition. Finale will be 9/18.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 06:30 PM

m'eh - I'm okay with this

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 06:56 PM

Kind of figured that would happen.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 06:57 PM

This has to be the most boring final five ever. There is no huge personalities left except GM but she is just so eehh

If Andy makes it that far he is my pick to win.

He is the ultimate floater, his lone accomplishment is winning HOH and veto the same week, which resulted in the eviction of Jessie, that was the safest of all nominations and didn't put a huge target on himself and no blood on his hands. The rest of the season he voted what the way the house did and made no major moves at all. He will say his strategy was to lay low. Boring but potentially successful

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 07:02 PM

That is why I give props to Elissa for flipping back to Amanda at the end - she knew she was not that well liked in the house, but she also knew that she was liked better than McCranda and her only chance of winning was to keep them around with her.

Although, imo, McCrae is not hated nearly as much as Amanda, so if he somehow makes it to the end, he will have a chance to win.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 07:27 PM

I don't think I could vote for McCrea. All he did was be Amandas boyfriend. That's it.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 07:40 PM

I disagree a little MonkEE, when push came to shove McCrae won POV when he was nominated in week 10, then in the double eviction, won HOH right after Amanda was evicted, knowing he was going to be the target if he didn't win. Where he did screw up was nominating a potential ally in Elissa.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 08:05 PM

McCrae generally does not like confrontation, and that seems to be what drove his nomination of Elissa. He didn't want to make 'the house' mad so he went with what they wanted, rather than what was better for his game. He even knew Andy was the one who voted to evict Amanda, not Elissa. (I think he was kind of secretly relieved that someone else got Amanda out.)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 08:10 PM

EGB - do you know for sure from your feeds that he knew it was Andy?

From the show on TV - it really didn't make it seem that way (unless I missed something).

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/09/13 09:32 PM

It was either in a DR session last night or on the feeds, I have forgotten which. But yes, he definitely knows.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/12/13 11:06 AM

Update:

Click to reveal..
McCrae and Spencer nominated. Andy won POV.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/12/13 01:07 PM

Any chance of a backdoor there EGB? Or is the target nominated? I didn't watch last night.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/12/13 01:42 PM

Not sure at this point. We will find out tonight! smile

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/12/13 04:15 PM

And it all comes down to this... (dramamtic music)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 11:08 AM

Part 1 Final HOH:

Click to reveal..
GinaMarie won.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 12:47 PM

At this point I'm rooting for the obnoxious blond.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 01:01 PM

I'm looking forward to the final live show, where Julie Chen says, "Things to know before going home. Aaryn, you've been fired. Amanda, you've been fired. GinaMarie, you've been fired. Spencer, you need to hire an attorney."

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 01:07 PM

A conspiracy theorist might think there is something up. 2 of the final 3 are rumored to have been fired or suspended from their jobs.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 01:33 PM

Dr Will is going to be on Sunday. I hope he lets the jury have his real, uncensored thoughts..... grin

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 01:33 PM

I'm looking forward to the final live show, where Julie Chen says, "Things to know before going home. Aaryn, you've been fired. Amanda, you've been fired. GinaMarie, you've been fired. Spencer, you need to hire an attorney."

laugh

At this of the final three, m'eh.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 02:06 PM

McCrae in his interview with Julie was all over the place. Maybe, maybe not, yes, no, I don't know.....so uncommitted to anything, it was painful to watch...

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 02:23 PM

McCrae was sure he was too connected to Amanda in the house and it hurt him. I hope he gets a restraining order as soon as he gets home. laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 02:47 PM

McCrae in his interview with Julie was all over the place. Maybe, maybe not, yes, no, I don't know.....so uncommitted to anything, it was painful to watch...

Sounded like a teen-ager caught dating a girl just for sex.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/13/13 03:00 PM

Wasn't there a marriage ceremony in the house? We will see it Sunday night.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/15/13 01:21 PM

Part 2 HOH:

Click to reveal..
Ugh. Andy won part 2. He and GM will face off in Part 3.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/15/13 01:30 PM

Britney Haynes (BB12 and 14)'s newborn daughter was diagnosed with cancer. frown

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 01:48 PM

When is it on next?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 01:50 PM

Wednesday is the final episode.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 02:26 PM

Thanks.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 03:59 PM

So, after his evicition, did anyone else get the impression McCrae may not really like Amanda? laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 05:21 PM

So, after his evicition, did anyone else get the impression McCrae may not really like Amanda? laugh

Did anyone get the impression when she climbed in to his bed and took her shirt off, he didn't know if he liked her? (Day 1 of HoH?)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 05:34 PM

Did anyone get the impression when she climbed in to his bed and took her shirt off, he didn't know if he liked her? (Day 1 of HoH?)

Are you saying he had a deer in the headlights look about him? shocked

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 05:48 PM

More like a "ok, this chick is not my type, but I think she's offering sex, and I'm a 23 year old pizza delivery driver, so I better take it" look.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 06:06 PM

Britney Haynes (BB12 and 14)'s newborn daughter was diagnosed with cancer. frown

So sad frown I heard that.

Amanda may kick his butt.... and could!!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/16/13 06:10 PM

More like a "ok, this chick is not my type, but I think she's offering sex, and I'm a 23 year old pizza delivery driver, so I better take it" look.

never mind

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 12:54 PM

Well, honestly, this is the first season I didn't like anyone.

Can't believe Elissa won fan favorite. My guess it was Brenchal fans who voted for her, not Elissa Fans!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 01:12 PM

I truly didn't even care who won last night. I completed the season, just so I could see what happened when GM saw Nick - that boy needs to get a restraining order immediately....

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 01:45 PM

Union Pacific has said they are going to hold a hearing (under their collective bargaining agreement terms) before Spencer can go back to work....

http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 01:46 PM

I'm thinking McCrea and Nick should do a two for one deal on restraining orders. LOL

GM sounded like an idiot last night. I'm just GinaMarie. ... Yah, we know.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 02:06 PM

a) I think it's great how Julie didn't wanna get into the whole people losing their jobs fiasco and left them all in the dark

b) I think Nick was a little scared (as he should be)

c) As much as it pains me to say this - they need to make it longer (or cut down on the BS) to have more time for a Q&A with all the houseguests a la Survivor (which btw I think is going to be a great season this year!)

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 02:09 PM

Did you watch it last night? I have not watch Survivor in YEARRRRS.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 02:15 PM

I did.

I got sucked in mostly because I thought BB started at 8! laugh

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 03:08 PM

a) I think it's great how Julie didn't wanna get into the whole people losing their jobs fiasco and left them all in the dark

I wish she had gone into it more deeply. Spencer looked a little lost when he asked "What? Did I say something?"

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 03:55 PM

I'm pretty sure they forget EVERYTHING they say and do is being streamed via the interwebs. I would so scared of putting my foot in my mouth. eek

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 03:56 PM

Some of them kept saying "My remarks were taken out of context" in interviews. Um, no. Live feeders watched and recorded EXACTLY what context you used.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 04:20 PM

What they mean is...holy carp! You all heard that?? blush

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 04:33 PM

I wish she had gone into it more deeply. Spencer looked a little lost when he asked "What? Did I say something?"

What did he say? I missed something, because I still don't know why he's in trouble. He seemed pretty chill from when I was able to watch?

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 04:53 PM

Among other things, he had a bit of a rant about how much he enjoys viewing, well, something that is a federal crime. Apparently he finds it extremely gratifying.

Noting some of 'the other things'
referring to Andy as "Kermit the fag", referring to the women in the house using the "C" word, asserting that Nazi medical torture was ultimately a good thing.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 05:01 PM

I just read that Andy has also been fired from his job.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertain...g-racist/69463/

"...Andy Herren, one of the least objectionable houseguests this summer, was fired from his job as a public speaking teacher, seemingly for supporting all the racism in the house, including a statement Zimmerman made calling the evicted contestants "robotic biracials."

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 05:52 PM

Least objectionable? HA.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 05:56 PM

Maybe there's an job opening at Santa's workshop for him! laugh whistle

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 05:58 PM

Or at least at the local mall handing out candy canes while the kids wait in line to see Santa!

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 06:13 PM

Or at least at the local mall handing out candy canes while the kids wait in line to see Santa!

he could play elf on the shelf in someone's house... but i think the elf is cuter than andy.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 06:41 PM

I just read that Andy has also been fired from his job.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertain...g-racist/69463/

"...Andy Herren, one of the least objectionable houseguests this summer, was fired from his job as a public speaking teacher, seemingly for supporting all the racism in the house, including a statement Zimmerman made calling the evicted contestants "robotic biracials."

I'd think that blaming him for keeping his mouth shut and not saying a word when $500,000 demanded that he be on good terms with these people would be hard to hold up in court. Did Andy ever actually say or do anything objectionable regarding racism, or was he just not proactive in denouncing it? I'd think he'd have a lawsuit over that one.

Re: Big Brother 15 - 09/19/13 06:54 PM

While Andy did not personally make such comments that I can recall, he certainly giggled at and encouraged others who were making that kind of statement. If I were on the opposing side, I would say that he definitely contributed to a hostile environment.