Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days

Posted By: swiggles

Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 05:59 PM

Rapist freed after serving 31 Days

This makes me want to go kick someone's arse.
Posted By: Bacon Boy

Re: Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 06:12 PM

The judge should be hanged. That whole she-asked-for-it attitude really makes my blood boil. mad
Posted By: swiggles

Re: Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 06:16 PM

And even if she DID "ask for it"......let's see......um.......school teacher.......um......14-year-old student. I guess only the female school teachers who do this get punished.
Posted By: RockChucker, CAMS

Re: Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 06:17 PM

When I read about this a month or so ago I could not believe what I was reading. I thought this must be a joke. The judge said she was "chronologically older than her age" [censored]
Posted By: RockChucker, CAMS

Re: Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 06:18 PM

I guess abbreviations are censored too. oops
Posted By: raitchjay

Re: Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: swiggles
And even if she DID "ask for it"......let's see......um.......school teacher.......um......14-year-old student. I guess only the female school teachers who do this get punished.

I haven't even read the story yet...i will...but.....you've got to be kidding, right? From my time in education, it was always pretty much understood that a female teacher was much more likely to "get away" with inappropriate relations with a male student than vice versa.
Posted By: KC Danimal

Re: Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 06:29 PM

As the father of two teenage girls I would ... [censored].
Posted By: raitchjay

Re: Rapist Freed After Serving Only 31 Days - 09/26/13 06:30 PM

Ok...read the story......yes, the sentence is ridiculous. Still, the idea that male teachers somehow have the advantage over female teachers in this area is ridiculous (IMO). An isolated case of idiocy (this ruling).